'A Good Day to Die Hard' Set Videos Feature Bruce Willis Soaked in Blood
Several on-set videos of "A Good Day to Die Hard" have been shared online. Taken during the filming of the actioner in Budapest, the footage reveals a look at some action scenes on the streets of the capital of Hungary which was transformed into Moscow.
In one clip, lead actor Bruce Willis and his co-star Jai Courtney are featured sporting bloody facial makeups while filming in the middle of a large explosion scene. There are other videos that see the filming of a chasing scene on a narrow street, and an explosion scene in the middle of the street.
"A Good Day to Die Hard" a.k.a "Die Hard 5" follows Willis' John McClane who heads to Moscow after his son lands in jail for something he did. In an attempt to get his son out of prison, McClane talks to cops but soon finds out that things surrounding his son's arrest are not as they appear and world-threatening terrorist hijinks ensue.
Set to make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on February 14, 2013, "Die Hard 5" is also supported by Sebastian Koch, Yulia Snigir, Cole Hauser and Amaury Nolasco. Tackling the directing duty is John Moore with Skip Woods penning the screenplay.
Bruce Willis gets bloody on "Good Day to Die Hard" set:
Car crashes and stunts:
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video