'Firefly' May Hit Comic-Con for Its 10th Anniversary
The 2012 San Diego Comic-Con could stage a "Firefly" reunion, more than five years after the cast attended a panel for a movie adaptation of the show, "Serenity". Words on the street are, the short-lived Space Western show will head to the convention in celebration of its 10th anniversary.
After the San Diego Comic-Con Unofficial Blog broke the news, the speculation grew stronger as Tim Minear hinted at the possible "Firefly" panel via his Facebook. According to BuddyTV, the co-executive producer replied "Dunno yet. There is a ten year Firefly thing and I might if only for that. All depends!" in question about whether or not he would come to Comic-Con.
However, Minear soon clarified things and stated that nothing is set in stone just yet. "I see that my response here has elicited a bit of a firestorm on the net -- just to clarify, I'm not actually even sure what this thing is yet or who is gonna be there. More to follow," so he wrote.
While there's no word on who may attend the rumored "Firefly" panel, it was previously reported that lead star Nathan Fillion might show up at the convention although his current TV series "Castle" would skip the event this year. If the canceled drama show indeed holds a panel at Comic-Con, the actor is expected to take part in it.
The 2012 San Diego Comic-Con will run from July 11 to 15. Complete schedule of the panels will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing