Reese Witherspoon Confirms Pregnancy, Plans Hiatus After 'Devil's Knot'
Reese Witherspoon has been rumored to be expecting her third child for quite sometime, but the 36-year-old actress hasn't confirmed it until recently. On the same occasion, she also revealed her plan to take time off after finishing her new movie "Devil's Knot" with Colin Firth.
"Frankly, I'm feeling very round tonight," the wife of Hollywood talent agent Jim Toth said during an event hosted by the Gene Siskel Film Centre of the School of the Art Institute of Chicago on Saturday, June 23. "I'm always feeling like I'd like to eat everything in sight!"
Regarding her plan to take a break after "Devil's Knot", the mother of two told Chicago Sun-Times, "I'm going to take a little time off - and go have a baby." The movie itself is "a very American story" that revolves around "a crime that occurred in 1993" in Arkansas, so she spilled.
Witherspoon received a Renaissance Award in a ceremony taking place at The Ritz-Carlton. Showing off her baby bump in a blue Vanessa Bruno dress, she accepted the prize from Academy Award winner Alexander Payne, who directed her in 1999's critically acclaimed "Election".
Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth were first romantically linked in February 2010 after she split from "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" star Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2009. The couple got married in March 2011, and the upcoming baby will be their first child together.
She was also previously married to Ryan Phillippe, with whom she has two kids, 12-year-old daughter Ava and 8-year-old son Deacon.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2