Reese Witherspoon Confirms Pregnancy, Plans Hiatus After 'Devil's Knot'
Reese Witherspoon has been rumored to be expecting her third child for quite sometime, but the 36-year-old actress hasn't confirmed it until recently. On the same occasion, she also revealed her plan to take time off after finishing her new movie "Devil's Knot" with Colin Firth.
"Frankly, I'm feeling very round tonight," the wife of Hollywood talent agent Jim Toth said during an event hosted by the Gene Siskel Film Centre of the School of the Art Institute of Chicago on Saturday, June 23. "I'm always feeling like I'd like to eat everything in sight!"
Regarding her plan to take a break after "Devil's Knot", the mother of two told Chicago Sun-Times, "I'm going to take a little time off - and go have a baby." The movie itself is "a very American story" that revolves around "a crime that occurred in 1993" in Arkansas, so she spilled.
Witherspoon received a Renaissance Award in a ceremony taking place at The Ritz-Carlton. Showing off her baby bump in a blue Vanessa Bruno dress, she accepted the prize from Academy Award winner Alexander Payne, who directed her in 1999's critically acclaimed "Election".
Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth were first romantically linked in February 2010 after she split from "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" star Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2009. The couple got married in March 2011, and the upcoming baby will be their first child together.
She was also previously married to Ryan Phillippe, with whom she has two kids, 12-year-old daughter Ava and 8-year-old son Deacon.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?