New 'Magic Mike' Clip: Alex Pettyfer Clumsily Stripping for the First Time
A new clip for "Magic Mike" has been debuted, featuring Alex Pettyfer as he has an awkward moment on stage. As Matthew McConaughey is running out of idea when audience keep asking for more stripping show, Channing Tatum takes an initiative by forcing Pettyfer to perform. As a first-time stripper, the young man doesn't know what to do on the stage, so he just clumsily takes off his shoes and jacket instead of making some sexy dance moves.
In "Magic Mike", Pettyfer plays the Kid, a young dancer who is also the protege of Tatum's Mike Matingano. Mike teaches the Kid some fine arts of partying, picking up ladies and making easy money. McConaughey, on the other hand, stars as Dallas, the owner of club Xquisite where Mike and the Kid work as male strippers.
Due to be released in the U.S. on June 29, the Steven Soderbergh-adult comedy is also supported by Cody Horn, Olivia Munn, Joe Manganiello, Matthew Bomer and Riley Keough.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences