New 'Magic Mike' Clip: Alex Pettyfer Clumsily Stripping for the First Time
A new clip for "Magic Mike" has been debuted, featuring Alex Pettyfer as he has an awkward moment on stage. As Matthew McConaughey is running out of idea when audience keep asking for more stripping show, Channing Tatum takes an initiative by forcing Pettyfer to perform. As a first-time stripper, the young man doesn't know what to do on the stage, so he just clumsily takes off his shoes and jacket instead of making some sexy dance moves.
In "Magic Mike", Pettyfer plays the Kid, a young dancer who is also the protege of Tatum's Mike Matingano. Mike teaches the Kid some fine arts of partying, picking up ladies and making easy money. McConaughey, on the other hand, stars as Dallas, the owner of club Xquisite where Mike and the Kid work as male strippers.
Due to be released in the U.S. on June 29, the Steven Soderbergh-adult comedy is also supported by Cody Horn, Olivia Munn, Joe Manganiello, Matthew Bomer and Riley Keough.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'