Kelsey Grammer Is Out of Control in New 'Boss' Season 2 Promo
A new trailer for "Boss" season 2 has made its way out online to tide fans over the show's return. While Kelsey Grammer's Tom Kane still tries to keep a secret of his battling a degenerative brain disorder, his health issue will create a bigger problem for him as he is seen shaking and collapsing on two different occasions. He is also featured yelling at his men and angrily pushing a chair in other scenes.
A family issue will also come on the mayor of Chicago's way since his daughter Emma (Hannah Ware) shows her resentment to him following her arrest. She even calls her estranged father a "monster." The promo video also hints that Jonathan Groff's Ian Todd may make a deal with Emma to throw someone into a jail.
"Boss" season 2 will premiere Friday, August 17 at 9 P.M. on Starz. In addition to Groff who plays a political upstart trying to get Kane's ear, Sanaa Lathan, and T.I. will guest star as Kane's Chief of Staff and a former gangbanger respectively.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'