Kelsey Grammer Is Out of Control in New 'Boss' Season 2 Promo
A new trailer for "Boss" season 2 has made its way out online to tide fans over the show's return. While Kelsey Grammer's Tom Kane still tries to keep a secret of his battling a degenerative brain disorder, his health issue will create a bigger problem for him as he is seen shaking and collapsing on two different occasions. He is also featured yelling at his men and angrily pushing a chair in other scenes.
A family issue will also come on the mayor of Chicago's way since his daughter Emma (Hannah Ware) shows her resentment to him following her arrest. She even calls her estranged father a "monster." The promo video also hints that Jonathan Groff's Ian Todd may make a deal with Emma to throw someone into a jail.
"Boss" season 2 will premiere Friday, August 17 at 9 P.M. on Starz. In addition to Groff who plays a political upstart trying to get Kane's ear, Sanaa Lathan, and T.I. will guest star as Kane's Chief of Staff and a former gangbanger respectively.
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly