Kelsey Grammer Is Out of Control in New 'Boss' Season 2 Promo
A new trailer for "Boss" season 2 has made its way out online to tide fans over the show's return. While Kelsey Grammer's Tom Kane still tries to keep a secret of his battling a degenerative brain disorder, his health issue will create a bigger problem for him as he is seen shaking and collapsing on two different occasions. He is also featured yelling at his men and angrily pushing a chair in other scenes.
A family issue will also come on the mayor of Chicago's way since his daughter Emma (Hannah Ware) shows her resentment to him following her arrest. She even calls her estranged father a "monster." The promo video also hints that Jonathan Groff's Ian Todd may make a deal with Emma to throw someone into a jail.
"Boss" season 2 will premiere Friday, August 17 at 9 P.M. on Starz. In addition to Groff who plays a political upstart trying to get Kane's ear, Sanaa Lathan, and T.I. will guest star as Kane's Chief of Staff and a former gangbanger respectively.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media