Kelsey Grammer Is Out of Control in New 'Boss' Season 2 Promo
A new trailer for "Boss" season 2 has made its way out online to tide fans over the show's return. While Kelsey Grammer's Tom Kane still tries to keep a secret of his battling a degenerative brain disorder, his health issue will create a bigger problem for him as he is seen shaking and collapsing on two different occasions. He is also featured yelling at his men and angrily pushing a chair in other scenes.
A family issue will also come on the mayor of Chicago's way since his daughter Emma (Hannah Ware) shows her resentment to him following her arrest. She even calls her estranged father a "monster." The promo video also hints that Jonathan Groff's Ian Todd may make a deal with Emma to throw someone into a jail.
"Boss" season 2 will premiere Friday, August 17 at 9 P.M. on Starz. In addition to Groff who plays a political upstart trying to get Kane's ear, Sanaa Lathan, and T.I. will guest star as Kane's Chief of Staff and a former gangbanger respectively.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri