Kelsey Grammer Is Out of Control in New 'Boss' Season 2 Promo
A new trailer for "Boss" season 2 has made its way out online to tide fans over the show's return. While Kelsey Grammer's Tom Kane still tries to keep a secret of his battling a degenerative brain disorder, his health issue will create a bigger problem for him as he is seen shaking and collapsing on two different occasions. He is also featured yelling at his men and angrily pushing a chair in other scenes.
A family issue will also come on the mayor of Chicago's way since his daughter Emma (Hannah Ware) shows her resentment to him following her arrest. She even calls her estranged father a "monster." The promo video also hints that Jonathan Groff's Ian Todd may make a deal with Emma to throw someone into a jail.
"Boss" season 2 will premiere Friday, August 17 at 9 P.M. on Starz. In addition to Groff who plays a political upstart trying to get Kane's ear, Sanaa Lathan, and T.I. will guest star as Kane's Chief of Staff and a former gangbanger respectively.
More Boss News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media