Another Possible Plot Detail of 'Man of Steel' Revealed
Zack Snyder is still keeping "Man of Steel" plot details under very tight wraps, but multiple insiders keep revealing tidbits of the upcoming Superman movie. While possible descriptions of the film's major action scenes were shared last month, another plot detail has made its way out onto the web recently.
Multiple sources revealed to Comic Book Movie that [SPOILER ALERT!] "a good portion" of "Man of Steel" will "take place on a war torn Krypton." It is, however, still unclear how much time will be spent on the planet or on the war itself. Should the sources' information be true, fans could expect to see a lot of scenes involving Russell Crowe's Jor-El in the upcoming film.
Another scoop about "Man of Steel" is that the movie will participate at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. Insiders told CBM that a very first trailer for the DC Comics flick is set to be unveiled during the convention. Though the length of the trailer is still unknown, it reportedly will feature "a few additional scenes."
"Man of Steel" is slated for a June 14, 2013 release in theaters across the United States with Henry Cavill tackling the titular part. He is joined by Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Crowe and Ayelet Zorer as Superman's Kryptonian parents, as well as Kevin Costner and Diane Lane as his adoptive parents. Michael Shannon, meanwhile, will star as villainous General Zod.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?