Another Possible Plot Detail of 'Man of Steel' Revealed
Zack Snyder is still keeping "Man of Steel" plot details under very tight wraps, but multiple insiders keep revealing tidbits of the upcoming Superman movie. While possible descriptions of the film's major action scenes were shared last month, another plot detail has made its way out onto the web recently.
Multiple sources revealed to Comic Book Movie that [SPOILER ALERT!] "a good portion" of "Man of Steel" will "take place on a war torn Krypton." It is, however, still unclear how much time will be spent on the planet or on the war itself. Should the sources' information be true, fans could expect to see a lot of scenes involving Russell Crowe's Jor-El in the upcoming film.
Another scoop about "Man of Steel" is that the movie will participate at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. Insiders told CBM that a very first trailer for the DC Comics flick is set to be unveiled during the convention. Though the length of the trailer is still unknown, it reportedly will feature "a few additional scenes."
"Man of Steel" is slated for a June 14, 2013 release in theaters across the United States with Henry Cavill tackling the titular part. He is joined by Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Crowe and Ayelet Zorer as Superman's Kryptonian parents, as well as Kevin Costner and Diane Lane as his adoptive parents. Michael Shannon, meanwhile, will star as villainous General Zod.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?