Another Possible Plot Detail of 'Man of Steel' Revealed
Zack Snyder is still keeping "Man of Steel" plot details under very tight wraps, but multiple insiders keep revealing tidbits of the upcoming Superman movie. While possible descriptions of the film's major action scenes were shared last month, another plot detail has made its way out onto the web recently.
Multiple sources revealed to Comic Book Movie that [SPOILER ALERT!] "a good portion" of "Man of Steel" will "take place on a war torn Krypton." It is, however, still unclear how much time will be spent on the planet or on the war itself. Should the sources' information be true, fans could expect to see a lot of scenes involving Russell Crowe's Jor-El in the upcoming film.
Another scoop about "Man of Steel" is that the movie will participate at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. Insiders told CBM that a very first trailer for the DC Comics flick is set to be unveiled during the convention. Though the length of the trailer is still unknown, it reportedly will feature "a few additional scenes."
"Man of Steel" is slated for a June 14, 2013 release in theaters across the United States with Henry Cavill tackling the titular part. He is joined by Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Crowe and Ayelet Zorer as Superman's Kryptonian parents, as well as Kevin Costner and Diane Lane as his adoptive parents. Michael Shannon, meanwhile, will star as villainous General Zod.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent