Another Possible Plot Detail of 'Man of Steel' Revealed
Zack Snyder is still keeping "Man of Steel" plot details under very tight wraps, but multiple insiders keep revealing tidbits of the upcoming Superman movie. While possible descriptions of the film's major action scenes were shared last month, another plot detail has made its way out onto the web recently.
Multiple sources revealed to Comic Book Movie that [SPOILER ALERT!] "a good portion" of "Man of Steel" will "take place on a war torn Krypton." It is, however, still unclear how much time will be spent on the planet or on the war itself. Should the sources' information be true, fans could expect to see a lot of scenes involving Russell Crowe's Jor-El in the upcoming film.
Another scoop about "Man of Steel" is that the movie will participate at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. Insiders told CBM that a very first trailer for the DC Comics flick is set to be unveiled during the convention. Though the length of the trailer is still unknown, it reportedly will feature "a few additional scenes."
"Man of Steel" is slated for a June 14, 2013 release in theaters across the United States with Henry Cavill tackling the titular part. He is joined by Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Crowe and Ayelet Zorer as Superman's Kryptonian parents, as well as Kevin Costner and Diane Lane as his adoptive parents. Michael Shannon, meanwhile, will star as villainous General Zod.
More Man of Steel News
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles