Katy Perry's Childhood Life Highlighted in New 'Part of Me' Clip
Katy Perry displays her upbringing in a new clip for "Katy Perry: Part of Me". Filled with scenes that see Katy as a cute little girl, the snippet focuses on how the pop sensation grew up in a devoted Christian family. "Being a kid in my household consisted of going to a lot of church activities," so she says.
"Katy Perry: Part of Me" is designed as a concert-documentary movie hybrid. It aims to show Katy's life on and off the stage as well as gives a fan's perspective on the popstar. "This film, you're going to see it from my best friend/buddy perspective, you're going to see exactly what I mean and feel and think about everything," Katy once said of her film.
Served in 3D, the documentary movie is directed by Magical Elves, who produced Justin Bieber's successful concert documentary, "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". It is due to open wide in the U.S. on July 5.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby