Katy Perry's Childhood Life Highlighted in New 'Part of Me' Clip
Katy Perry displays her upbringing in a new clip for "Katy Perry: Part of Me". Filled with scenes that see Katy as a cute little girl, the snippet focuses on how the pop sensation grew up in a devoted Christian family. "Being a kid in my household consisted of going to a lot of church activities," so she says.
"Katy Perry: Part of Me" is designed as a concert-documentary movie hybrid. It aims to show Katy's life on and off the stage as well as gives a fan's perspective on the popstar. "This film, you're going to see it from my best friend/buddy perspective, you're going to see exactly what I mean and feel and think about everything," Katy once said of her film.
Served in 3D, the documentary movie is directed by Magical Elves, who produced Justin Bieber's successful concert documentary, "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". It is due to open wide in the U.S. on July 5.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory