Katy Perry's Childhood Life Highlighted in New 'Part of Me' Clip
Katy Perry displays her upbringing in a new clip for "Katy Perry: Part of Me". Filled with scenes that see Katy as a cute little girl, the snippet focuses on how the pop sensation grew up in a devoted Christian family. "Being a kid in my household consisted of going to a lot of church activities," so she says.
"Katy Perry: Part of Me" is designed as a concert-documentary movie hybrid. It aims to show Katy's life on and off the stage as well as gives a fan's perspective on the popstar. "This film, you're going to see it from my best friend/buddy perspective, you're going to see exactly what I mean and feel and think about everything," Katy once said of her film.
Served in 3D, the documentary movie is directed by Magical Elves, who produced Justin Bieber's successful concert documentary, "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". It is due to open wide in the U.S. on July 5.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard