Katy Perry's Childhood Life Highlighted in New 'Part of Me' Clip
Katy Perry displays her upbringing in a new clip for "Katy Perry: Part of Me". Filled with scenes that see Katy as a cute little girl, the snippet focuses on how the pop sensation grew up in a devoted Christian family. "Being a kid in my household consisted of going to a lot of church activities," so she says.
"Katy Perry: Part of Me" is designed as a concert-documentary movie hybrid. It aims to show Katy's life on and off the stage as well as gives a fan's perspective on the popstar. "This film, you're going to see it from my best friend/buddy perspective, you're going to see exactly what I mean and feel and think about everything," Katy once said of her film.
Served in 3D, the documentary movie is directed by Magical Elves, who produced Justin Bieber's successful concert documentary, "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". It is due to open wide in the U.S. on July 5.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!