Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Have Yet to Buy New Mansion
Contrary to swirling rumors, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin haven't closed a deal to buy a new home in Brentwood, California. According to E! News, the L.A. six-bedroom mansion which is widely believed to have been bought by the celebrity couple is still on the market.
TMZ reported the house built in 2001 by famed architect Windsor Smith was initially listed at $11,960,000, but the price was later reduced to $10,450,000. The Pepper Potts of "Iron Man" movie series and the Coldplay frontman reportedly offered to pay close to the asking price.
The house covers 8,000 sq and has wide-plank hardwood floors. It features a large courtyard, a built-in gourmet outdoor BBQ and a separate cottage at the back. The architect said he envisioned it as "a new model for how I believe vibrant young families live today."
Paltrow and Martin themselves already have a mansion in The Hamptons near New York and a penthouse in Manhattan. The parents of two children also own another house in North London.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'