Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Have Yet to Buy New Mansion
Contrary to swirling rumors, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin haven't closed a deal to buy a new home in Brentwood, California. According to E! News, the L.A. six-bedroom mansion which is widely believed to have been bought by the celebrity couple is still on the market.
TMZ reported the house built in 2001 by famed architect Windsor Smith was initially listed at $11,960,000, but the price was later reduced to $10,450,000. The Pepper Potts of "Iron Man" movie series and the Coldplay frontman reportedly offered to pay close to the asking price.
The house covers 8,000 sq and has wide-plank hardwood floors. It features a large courtyard, a built-in gourmet outdoor BBQ and a separate cottage at the back. The architect said he envisioned it as "a new model for how I believe vibrant young families live today."
Paltrow and Martin themselves already have a mansion in The Hamptons near New York and a penthouse in Manhattan. The parents of two children also own another house in North London.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'