Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Have Yet to Buy New Mansion
Contrary to swirling rumors, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin haven't closed a deal to buy a new home in Brentwood, California. According to E! News, the L.A. six-bedroom mansion which is widely believed to have been bought by the celebrity couple is still on the market.
TMZ reported the house built in 2001 by famed architect Windsor Smith was initially listed at $11,960,000, but the price was later reduced to $10,450,000. The Pepper Potts of "Iron Man" movie series and the Coldplay frontman reportedly offered to pay close to the asking price.
The house covers 8,000 sq and has wide-plank hardwood floors. It features a large courtyard, a built-in gourmet outdoor BBQ and a separate cottage at the back. The architect said he envisioned it as "a new model for how I believe vibrant young families live today."
Paltrow and Martin themselves already have a mansion in The Hamptons near New York and a penthouse in Manhattan. The parents of two children also own another house in North London.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked