Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Have Yet to Buy New Mansion
Contrary to swirling rumors, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin haven't closed a deal to buy a new home in Brentwood, California. According to E! News, the L.A. six-bedroom mansion which is widely believed to have been bought by the celebrity couple is still on the market.
TMZ reported the house built in 2001 by famed architect Windsor Smith was initially listed at $11,960,000, but the price was later reduced to $10,450,000. The Pepper Potts of "Iron Man" movie series and the Coldplay frontman reportedly offered to pay close to the asking price.
The house covers 8,000 sq and has wide-plank hardwood floors. It features a large courtyard, a built-in gourmet outdoor BBQ and a separate cottage at the back. The architect said he envisioned it as "a new model for how I believe vibrant young families live today."
Paltrow and Martin themselves already have a mansion in The Hamptons near New York and a penthouse in Manhattan. The parents of two children also own another house in North London.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!