Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Have Yet to Buy New Mansion
Contrary to swirling rumors, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin haven't closed a deal to buy a new home in Brentwood, California. According to E! News, the L.A. six-bedroom mansion which is widely believed to have been bought by the celebrity couple is still on the market.
TMZ reported the house built in 2001 by famed architect Windsor Smith was initially listed at $11,960,000, but the price was later reduced to $10,450,000. The Pepper Potts of "Iron Man" movie series and the Coldplay frontman reportedly offered to pay close to the asking price.
The house covers 8,000 sq and has wide-plank hardwood floors. It features a large courtyard, a built-in gourmet outdoor BBQ and a separate cottage at the back. The architect said he envisioned it as "a new model for how I believe vibrant young families live today."
Paltrow and Martin themselves already have a mansion in The Hamptons near New York and a penthouse in Manhattan. The parents of two children also own another house in North London.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'