Report: James Marsden's Ex-Girlfriend Pregnant With His Child
James Marsden and a woman he briefly dated are expecting their first child, reports said. The "X-Men" star reportedly has impregnated 24-year-old Brazilian model Rose Costa whom he dated shortly after his split from wife Lisa Linde.
"A girl he dated after he separated from his wife has told him she is four months pregnant," a source close to Costa told E! News. "She is very excited to be a mom." Costa allegedly met the actor after moving to New York last year to pursue modeling career but they are no longer together.
Reps for the actor have not responded for a comment.
If the report is true, then this would be Marsden's third child. He and Linde had son Jack, 11, and daughter Mary, 6. She filed for divorce from him in October last year after 11 years of marriage. "This was a mutual decision," his rep said at that time.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion