Report: James Marsden's Ex-Girlfriend Pregnant With His Child
James Marsden and a woman he briefly dated are expecting their first child, reports said. The "X-Men" star reportedly has impregnated 24-year-old Brazilian model Rose Costa whom he dated shortly after his split from wife Lisa Linde.
"A girl he dated after he separated from his wife has told him she is four months pregnant," a source close to Costa told E! News. "She is very excited to be a mom." Costa allegedly met the actor after moving to New York last year to pursue modeling career but they are no longer together.
Reps for the actor have not responded for a comment.
If the report is true, then this would be Marsden's third child. He and Linde had son Jack, 11, and daughter Mary, 6. She filed for divorce from him in October last year after 11 years of marriage. "This was a mutual decision," his rep said at that time.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance