Report: James Marsden's Ex-Girlfriend Pregnant With His Child
James Marsden and a woman he briefly dated are expecting their first child, reports said. The "X-Men" star reportedly has impregnated 24-year-old Brazilian model Rose Costa whom he dated shortly after his split from wife Lisa Linde.
"A girl he dated after he separated from his wife has told him she is four months pregnant," a source close to Costa told E! News. "She is very excited to be a mom." Costa allegedly met the actor after moving to New York last year to pursue modeling career but they are no longer together.
Reps for the actor have not responded for a comment.
If the report is true, then this would be Marsden's third child. He and Linde had son Jack, 11, and daughter Mary, 6. She filed for divorce from him in October last year after 11 years of marriage. "This was a mutual decision," his rep said at that time.
More James Marsden News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?