Report: James Marsden's Ex-Girlfriend Pregnant With His Child
James Marsden and a woman he briefly dated are expecting their first child, reports said. The "X-Men" star reportedly has impregnated 24-year-old Brazilian model Rose Costa whom he dated shortly after his split from wife Lisa Linde.
"A girl he dated after he separated from his wife has told him she is four months pregnant," a source close to Costa told E! News. "She is very excited to be a mom." Costa allegedly met the actor after moving to New York last year to pursue modeling career but they are no longer together.
Reps for the actor have not responded for a comment.
If the report is true, then this would be Marsden's third child. He and Linde had son Jack, 11, and daughter Mary, 6. She filed for divorce from him in October last year after 11 years of marriage. "This was a mutual decision," his rep said at that time.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle