Report: James Marsden's Ex-Girlfriend Pregnant With His Child
James Marsden and a woman he briefly dated are expecting their first child, reports said. The "X-Men" star reportedly has impregnated 24-year-old Brazilian model Rose Costa whom he dated shortly after his split from wife Lisa Linde.
"A girl he dated after he separated from his wife has told him she is four months pregnant," a source close to Costa told E! News. "She is very excited to be a mom." Costa allegedly met the actor after moving to New York last year to pursue modeling career but they are no longer together.
Reps for the actor have not responded for a comment.
If the report is true, then this would be Marsden's third child. He and Linde had son Jack, 11, and daughter Mary, 6. She filed for divorce from him in October last year after 11 years of marriage. "This was a mutual decision," his rep said at that time.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?