New 'Dexter' Season 7 Teaser: Can Debra Accept the Truth?
Another promo has been brought forward to hype up the fall premiere of "Dexter" season 7. Presenting images of both Dexter and Debra, the video highlights the main plotline of the upcoming season that will pit the serial killer against the truth.
"Here we are, in the moment of truth," the titular character says in a voiceover. "Everything in my life has brought me to this point. It's what I am, it's all I am. I can accept that... but can she?" Teasing Deb's possible first reaction to what she saw in the season 6 finale, the video features her voice saying, "Get away from the body... Jesus Dexter."
"Dexter" season 7 will take up right where the previous season left off. Executive producer Scott Buck once said, "Viewers might think we shy away from that moment of Debra walking in and seeing Dexter stabbing into Travis' chest, but it's just the opposite. She now has to deal with what she's seen and what she knows. And it forces him to defend and define himself."
The new season will kick off Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. on Showtime, with "Chuck" former leading lady Yvonne Strahovski set to guest star as Hannah McKay, a strong, independent woman who has a past that she's struggled to put behind her.
The first two minutes of the upcoming season opener are going to be debuted exclusively during the show's panel at San Diego Comic-Con on Thursday, July 12 in Ballroom 20. Lead actors Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter, as well special guest star Strahovski are scheduled to come as the panelists.
More Dexter News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans