Giovanni Ribisi and Agyness Deyn Quietly Get Married
Actor Giovanni Ribisi and British model Agyness Deyn were barely known as a couple, but news that they tied the knot has spread like wildfire. A rep for the "Avatar" star later confirmed that the couple indeed "quietly married in Los Angeles over the weekend."
Ribisi, 37, and Deyn, 29, were spotted at the L.A. County Registrar's Office, the East LA Branch on June 15. An employee of Crown City News testified that the pair were kissing passionately and coyly admitted to have been dating for "a while."
The wedding is a first for Deyn, but it's a second for Ribisi. Before dating the Aphrodite of "Clash of the Titans", the "Ted" actor was married to actress Mariah O'Brien. The former couple have a daughter together, Lucia.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart