Giovanni Ribisi and Agyness Deyn Quietly Get Married
Actor Giovanni Ribisi and British model Agyness Deyn were barely known as a couple, but news that they tied the knot has spread like wildfire. A rep for the "Avatar" star later confirmed that the couple indeed "quietly married in Los Angeles over the weekend."
Ribisi, 37, and Deyn, 29, were spotted at the L.A. County Registrar's Office, the East LA Branch on June 15. An employee of Crown City News testified that the pair were kissing passionately and coyly admitted to have been dating for "a while."
The wedding is a first for Deyn, but it's a second for Ribisi. Before dating the Aphrodite of "Clash of the Titans", the "Ted" actor was married to actress Mariah O'Brien. The former couple have a daughter together, Lucia.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal