Giovanni Ribisi and Agyness Deyn Quietly Get Married
Actor Giovanni Ribisi and British model Agyness Deyn were barely known as a couple, but news that they tied the knot has spread like wildfire. A rep for the "Avatar" star later confirmed that the couple indeed "quietly married in Los Angeles over the weekend."
Ribisi, 37, and Deyn, 29, were spotted at the L.A. County Registrar's Office, the East LA Branch on June 15. An employee of Crown City News testified that the pair were kissing passionately and coyly admitted to have been dating for "a while."
The wedding is a first for Deyn, but it's a second for Ribisi. Before dating the Aphrodite of "Clash of the Titans", the "Ted" actor was married to actress Mariah O'Brien. The former couple have a daughter together, Lucia.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors