Giovanni Ribisi and Agyness Deyn Quietly Get Married
Actor Giovanni Ribisi and British model Agyness Deyn were barely known as a couple, but news that they tied the knot has spread like wildfire. A rep for the "Avatar" star later confirmed that the couple indeed "quietly married in Los Angeles over the weekend."
Ribisi, 37, and Deyn, 29, were spotted at the L.A. County Registrar's Office, the East LA Branch on June 15. An employee of Crown City News testified that the pair were kissing passionately and coyly admitted to have been dating for "a while."
The wedding is a first for Deyn, but it's a second for Ribisi. Before dating the Aphrodite of "Clash of the Titans", the "Ted" actor was married to actress Mariah O'Brien. The former couple have a daughter together, Lucia.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army