Giovanni Ribisi and Agyness Deyn Quietly Get Married
Actor Giovanni Ribisi and British model Agyness Deyn were barely known as a couple, but news that they tied the knot has spread like wildfire. A rep for the "Avatar" star later confirmed that the couple indeed "quietly married in Los Angeles over the weekend."
Ribisi, 37, and Deyn, 29, were spotted at the L.A. County Registrar's Office, the East LA Branch on June 15. An employee of Crown City News testified that the pair were kissing passionately and coyly admitted to have been dating for "a while."
The wedding is a first for Deyn, but it's a second for Ribisi. Before dating the Aphrodite of "Clash of the Titans", the "Ted" actor was married to actress Mariah O'Brien. The former couple have a daughter together, Lucia.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked