Ozzy Osbourne Fine Despite Canceling Show in Germany
Despite canceling a concert in Germany out of health reason, Ozzy Osbourne said that he will be fine. The heavy metal singer confirmed through his representative that he had to take a break because he has mere issues with his vocal.
Osbourne and his band Black Sabbath were supposed to perform after Black Label Society at the SAP Arena in Mannheim, Germany on Wednesday, June 20. But sources said a man appeared on the stage to announce that Osbourne could not perform due to medical issues.
This was thought to be the second health issue in the Osbourne family this week. Jack Osbourne recently announced that he had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. But the rep insisted that the older Osbourne is in perfect health.
Black Sabbath have encouraged concertgoers to check the venue's official website to see if they will reschedule or issue a refund.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy