Ozzy Osbourne Fine Despite Canceling Show in Germany
Despite canceling a concert in Germany out of health reason, Ozzy Osbourne said that he will be fine. The heavy metal singer confirmed through his representative that he had to take a break because he has mere issues with his vocal.
Osbourne and his band Black Sabbath were supposed to perform after Black Label Society at the SAP Arena in Mannheim, Germany on Wednesday, June 20. But sources said a man appeared on the stage to announce that Osbourne could not perform due to medical issues.
This was thought to be the second health issue in the Osbourne family this week. Jack Osbourne recently announced that he had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. But the rep insisted that the older Osbourne is in perfect health.
Black Sabbath have encouraged concertgoers to check the venue's official website to see if they will reschedule or issue a refund.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'