Ozzy Osbourne Fine Despite Canceling Show in Germany
Despite canceling a concert in Germany out of health reason, Ozzy Osbourne said that he will be fine. The heavy metal singer confirmed through his representative that he had to take a break because he has mere issues with his vocal.
Osbourne and his band Black Sabbath were supposed to perform after Black Label Society at the SAP Arena in Mannheim, Germany on Wednesday, June 20. But sources said a man appeared on the stage to announce that Osbourne could not perform due to medical issues.
This was thought to be the second health issue in the Osbourne family this week. Jack Osbourne recently announced that he had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. But the rep insisted that the older Osbourne is in perfect health.
Black Sabbath have encouraged concertgoers to check the venue's official website to see if they will reschedule or issue a refund.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App