Ozzy Osbourne Fine Despite Canceling Show in Germany
Despite canceling a concert in Germany out of health reason, Ozzy Osbourne said that he will be fine. The heavy metal singer confirmed through his representative that he had to take a break because he has mere issues with his vocal.
Osbourne and his band Black Sabbath were supposed to perform after Black Label Society at the SAP Arena in Mannheim, Germany on Wednesday, June 20. But sources said a man appeared on the stage to announce that Osbourne could not perform due to medical issues.
This was thought to be the second health issue in the Osbourne family this week. Jack Osbourne recently announced that he had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. But the rep insisted that the older Osbourne is in perfect health.
Black Sabbath have encouraged concertgoers to check the venue's official website to see if they will reschedule or issue a refund.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna