Ozzy Osbourne Fine Despite Canceling Show in Germany
Despite canceling a concert in Germany out of health reason, Ozzy Osbourne said that he will be fine. The heavy metal singer confirmed through his representative that he had to take a break because he has mere issues with his vocal.
Osbourne and his band Black Sabbath were supposed to perform after Black Label Society at the SAP Arena in Mannheim, Germany on Wednesday, June 20. But sources said a man appeared on the stage to announce that Osbourne could not perform due to medical issues.
This was thought to be the second health issue in the Osbourne family this week. Jack Osbourne recently announced that he had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. But the rep insisted that the older Osbourne is in perfect health.
Black Sabbath have encouraged concertgoers to check the venue's official website to see if they will reschedule or issue a refund.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does