Kristin Davis and Aaron Sorkin Confirmed Romance With Kiss
Kristin Davis and screenwriter Aaron Sorkin have confirmed their romance and let their lips did the work. The couple walked on the red carpet of the Los Angeles premiere of HBO's "The Newsroom" on Wednesday, June 20 night and planted a kiss for all to see.
Sorkin, 51, grabbed Davis, 47, by waist and gave her a long kiss which was captured by photographers. Davis, pretty in blue, held her new boyfriend by the shoulder and smiled for the cameras after the kiss.
The whispers that they have a special relationship dated back in May. "They are really happy," a source told E! News. "They have actually known each other a while through mutual friends and would sometimes bump into one another at industry events, but it has only just turned into something more."
Sorkin was previously married to Julia Bingham while Davis was never married.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week