Kristin Davis and Aaron Sorkin Confirmed Romance With Kiss
Kristin Davis and screenwriter Aaron Sorkin have confirmed their romance and let their lips did the work. The couple walked on the red carpet of the Los Angeles premiere of HBO's "The Newsroom" on Wednesday, June 20 night and planted a kiss for all to see.
Sorkin, 51, grabbed Davis, 47, by waist and gave her a long kiss which was captured by photographers. Davis, pretty in blue, held her new boyfriend by the shoulder and smiled for the cameras after the kiss.
The whispers that they have a special relationship dated back in May. "They are really happy," a source told E! News. "They have actually known each other a while through mutual friends and would sometimes bump into one another at industry events, but it has only just turned into something more."
Sorkin was previously married to Julia Bingham while Davis was never married.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?