Kristin Davis and Aaron Sorkin Confirmed Romance With Kiss
Kristin Davis and screenwriter Aaron Sorkin have confirmed their romance and let their lips did the work. The couple walked on the red carpet of the Los Angeles premiere of HBO's "The Newsroom" on Wednesday, June 20 night and planted a kiss for all to see.
Sorkin, 51, grabbed Davis, 47, by waist and gave her a long kiss which was captured by photographers. Davis, pretty in blue, held her new boyfriend by the shoulder and smiled for the cameras after the kiss.
The whispers that they have a special relationship dated back in May. "They are really happy," a source told E! News. "They have actually known each other a while through mutual friends and would sometimes bump into one another at industry events, but it has only just turned into something more."
Sorkin was previously married to Julia Bingham while Davis was never married.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd