Kristin Davis and Aaron Sorkin Confirmed Romance With Kiss
Kristin Davis and screenwriter Aaron Sorkin have confirmed their romance and let their lips did the work. The couple walked on the red carpet of the Los Angeles premiere of HBO's "The Newsroom" on Wednesday, June 20 night and planted a kiss for all to see.
Sorkin, 51, grabbed Davis, 47, by waist and gave her a long kiss which was captured by photographers. Davis, pretty in blue, held her new boyfriend by the shoulder and smiled for the cameras after the kiss.
The whispers that they have a special relationship dated back in May. "They are really happy," a source told E! News. "They have actually known each other a while through mutual friends and would sometimes bump into one another at industry events, but it has only just turned into something more."
Sorkin was previously married to Julia Bingham while Davis was never married.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed