Kristin Davis and Aaron Sorkin Confirmed Romance With Kiss
Kristin Davis and screenwriter Aaron Sorkin have confirmed their romance and let their lips did the work. The couple walked on the red carpet of the Los Angeles premiere of HBO's "The Newsroom" on Wednesday, June 20 night and planted a kiss for all to see.
Sorkin, 51, grabbed Davis, 47, by waist and gave her a long kiss which was captured by photographers. Davis, pretty in blue, held her new boyfriend by the shoulder and smiled for the cameras after the kiss.
The whispers that they have a special relationship dated back in May. "They are really happy," a source told E! News. "They have actually known each other a while through mutual friends and would sometimes bump into one another at industry events, but it has only just turned into something more."
Sorkin was previously married to Julia Bingham while Davis was never married.
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding