Lily Allen Coming Out of Retirement and Back in the Studio
Lily Allen has spread the good news that she is back on the recording booth. The 27-year-old is coming out of her retirement and break as first time mother to please her music fans.
"You will be pleased to know that i am currently in the f--king studio with [producer] @GregKurstin," Allen tweeted on Wednesday, June 20. But she is not throwing herself out there, adding "No big deal really, im just throwing s**t at the wall and seeing if anything sticks."
Allen announced her hiatus from making music two years ago to take care of her fashion line and focus on her personal life. She married Sam Cooper in 2011 and gave birth to their first child, a daughter named Ethel, in November that year.
The rumor that she's returning to studio has started in April. "Lily wants a more mature sound and is penning tracks about Ethel and Sam," a source told the Daily Star. "Lily has been in the studio trying different sounds and writing new tracks. She's not at a stage where she can start recording but the new album is definitely underway and there's a chance it could be released early next year."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest