Flo Rida Brings His Music to Dance Floor in 'Let It Roll' Video
Flo Rida spreads a dancing spirit in a music video for "Let It Roll". The Florida-born rapper does not make any appearance in the newly-released clip, but he calls a nerdy Keith Apicary, played by Nathan Barnatt, and assigns him to bring his track to the dance floor and lead people to shake their hips.
"Let It Roll" is another pop-inflected rap track which features a sample from Freddie King's rock 'n' roll hit "(Come On) Let the Good Times Roll". It was officially released on Monday, June 18 as the fourth single from the "Low" hitmaker's fourth studio album "Wild Ones", which is due in the United States on July 3.
Flo Rida samples Etta James' "Something's Got a Hold on Me" for the first single of the album "Good Feeling" and teams up with Sia Furler for the second single "Wild Ones". The "Who Dat Girl" rhymer has additionally confirmed that Jennifer Lopez, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, T-Pain and LMFAO will be featured in the upcoming set.
Flo Rida's "Let It Roll" Music Video
More Flo Rida News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie