Flo Rida Brings His Music to Dance Floor in 'Let It Roll' Video
Flo Rida spreads a dancing spirit in a music video for "Let It Roll". The Florida-born rapper does not make any appearance in the newly-released clip, but he calls a nerdy Keith Apicary, played by Nathan Barnatt, and assigns him to bring his track to the dance floor and lead people to shake their hips.
"Let It Roll" is another pop-inflected rap track which features a sample from Freddie King's rock 'n' roll hit "(Come On) Let the Good Times Roll". It was officially released on Monday, June 18 as the fourth single from the "Low" hitmaker's fourth studio album "Wild Ones", which is due in the United States on July 3.
Flo Rida samples Etta James' "Something's Got a Hold on Me" for the first single of the album "Good Feeling" and teams up with Sia Furler for the second single "Wild Ones". The "Who Dat Girl" rhymer has additionally confirmed that Jennifer Lopez, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, T-Pain and LMFAO will be featured in the upcoming set.
Flo Rida's "Let It Roll" Music Video
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding