Flo Rida Brings His Music to Dance Floor in 'Let It Roll' Video
Flo Rida spreads a dancing spirit in a music video for "Let It Roll". The Florida-born rapper does not make any appearance in the newly-released clip, but he calls a nerdy Keith Apicary, played by Nathan Barnatt, and assigns him to bring his track to the dance floor and lead people to shake their hips.
"Let It Roll" is another pop-inflected rap track which features a sample from Freddie King's rock 'n' roll hit "(Come On) Let the Good Times Roll". It was officially released on Monday, June 18 as the fourth single from the "Low" hitmaker's fourth studio album "Wild Ones", which is due in the United States on July 3.
Flo Rida samples Etta James' "Something's Got a Hold on Me" for the first single of the album "Good Feeling" and teams up with Sia Furler for the second single "Wild Ones". The "Who Dat Girl" rhymer has additionally confirmed that Jennifer Lopez, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, T-Pain and LMFAO will be featured in the upcoming set.
Flo Rida's "Let It Roll" Music Video
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos