Flo Rida Brings His Music to Dance Floor in 'Let It Roll' Video
Flo Rida spreads a dancing spirit in a music video for "Let It Roll". The Florida-born rapper does not make any appearance in the newly-released clip, but he calls a nerdy Keith Apicary, played by Nathan Barnatt, and assigns him to bring his track to the dance floor and lead people to shake their hips.
"Let It Roll" is another pop-inflected rap track which features a sample from Freddie King's rock 'n' roll hit "(Come On) Let the Good Times Roll". It was officially released on Monday, June 18 as the fourth single from the "Low" hitmaker's fourth studio album "Wild Ones", which is due in the United States on July 3.
Flo Rida samples Etta James' "Something's Got a Hold on Me" for the first single of the album "Good Feeling" and teams up with Sia Furler for the second single "Wild Ones". The "Who Dat Girl" rhymer has additionally confirmed that Jennifer Lopez, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, T-Pain and LMFAO will be featured in the upcoming set.
Flo Rida's "Let It Roll" Music Video
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video