CBS Takes Jab at ABC by Jokingly Announcing 'Dancing on the Stars'
After its attempt to block the premiere of "The Glass House" was denied by the court, CBS rips ABC by issuing a satirical press release that announces the development of fake show "Dancing on the Stars". Mocking "Dancing with the Stars", the Eye claims its upcoming show is "an exciting and completely original reality program that owes its concept and execution to nobody at all."
Referring to the employee issue in the "Glass House" case, CBS states that "the Company has been working with a secret team for several months on the creation of the series, which was completely developed by the people at CBS independent of any other programming on the air."
The Eye further takes a jab at ABC by revealing another fake show. "Given the current creative and legal environment in the reality programming business, we're sure nobody will have any problem with this title or our upcoming half-hour comedy for primetime, POSTMODERN FAMILY," the network adds. "After all, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."
CBS has accused ABC of ripping off "Big Brother" for "The Glass House". Though a U.S. District Judge denied its request for temporary restraining order (TRO) that could shut down the production on the newly-launched reality series, the Eye still plans to move forward with its copyright infringement lawsuit against the Alphabet.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date