Anna Faris and Chris Pratt Are Having a Baby Boy
On the day Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey announced they're having a boy, it was revealed that Anna Faris and Chris Pratt were expecting a son as well. Like the "Wipeout" host and her boybander husband, it would be the first child for both "The Dictator" actress and the "Moneyball" actor.
"She's very excited about it," a friend of 35-year-old Faris told Life & Style. "She's six months along and everything is going great, just as planned." The friend added, "They're both happy and are really looking forward to being parents."
Faris and Pratt, 32, exchanged wedding vows in the summer of 2009 in a small ceremony in Bali. In several interviews, she made clear of her desire to have a big family. "We want to populate!" she once jokingly said.
Before tying the knot with Pratt, the "Take Me Home Tonight" actress was married to Ben Indra whom she officially divorced in 2008. Speaking of the man she's living with now, she stated, "He's awesome. He's a great, great guy. I feel really lucky."
More Anna Faris News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding