Anna Faris and Chris Pratt Are Having a Baby Boy
On the day Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey announced they're having a boy, it was revealed that Anna Faris and Chris Pratt were expecting a son as well. Like the "Wipeout" host and her boybander husband, it would be the first child for both "The Dictator" actress and the "Moneyball" actor.
"She's very excited about it," a friend of 35-year-old Faris told Life & Style. "She's six months along and everything is going great, just as planned." The friend added, "They're both happy and are really looking forward to being parents."
Faris and Pratt, 32, exchanged wedding vows in the summer of 2009 in a small ceremony in Bali. In several interviews, she made clear of her desire to have a big family. "We want to populate!" she once jokingly said.
Before tying the knot with Pratt, the "Take Me Home Tonight" actress was married to Ben Indra whom she officially divorced in 2008. Speaking of the man she's living with now, she stated, "He's awesome. He's a great, great guy. I feel really lucky."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed