Anna Faris and Chris Pratt Are Having a Baby Boy
On the day Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey announced they're having a boy, it was revealed that Anna Faris and Chris Pratt were expecting a son as well. Like the "Wipeout" host and her boybander husband, it would be the first child for both "The Dictator" actress and the "Moneyball" actor.
"She's very excited about it," a friend of 35-year-old Faris told Life & Style. "She's six months along and everything is going great, just as planned." The friend added, "They're both happy and are really looking forward to being parents."
Faris and Pratt, 32, exchanged wedding vows in the summer of 2009 in a small ceremony in Bali. In several interviews, she made clear of her desire to have a big family. "We want to populate!" she once jokingly said.
Before tying the knot with Pratt, the "Take Me Home Tonight" actress was married to Ben Indra whom she officially divorced in 2008. Speaking of the man she's living with now, she stated, "He's awesome. He's a great, great guy. I feel really lucky."
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!
- Comic-Con: 'The Gifted' Debuts New Mutant-Filled Trailer, Confirms No Crossover With 'X-Men'