Anna Faris and Chris Pratt Are Having a Baby Boy
On the day Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey announced they're having a boy, it was revealed that Anna Faris and Chris Pratt were expecting a son as well. Like the "Wipeout" host and her boybander husband, it would be the first child for both "The Dictator" actress and the "Moneyball" actor.
"She's very excited about it," a friend of 35-year-old Faris told Life & Style. "She's six months along and everything is going great, just as planned." The friend added, "They're both happy and are really looking forward to being parents."
Faris and Pratt, 32, exchanged wedding vows in the summer of 2009 in a small ceremony in Bali. In several interviews, she made clear of her desire to have a big family. "We want to populate!" she once jokingly said.
Before tying the knot with Pratt, the "Take Me Home Tonight" actress was married to Ben Indra whom she officially divorced in 2008. Speaking of the man she's living with now, she stated, "He's awesome. He's a great, great guy. I feel really lucky."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch