Anna Faris and Chris Pratt Are Having a Baby Boy
On the day Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey announced they're having a boy, it was revealed that Anna Faris and Chris Pratt were expecting a son as well. Like the "Wipeout" host and her boybander husband, it would be the first child for both "The Dictator" actress and the "Moneyball" actor.
"She's very excited about it," a friend of 35-year-old Faris told Life & Style. "She's six months along and everything is going great, just as planned." The friend added, "They're both happy and are really looking forward to being parents."
Faris and Pratt, 32, exchanged wedding vows in the summer of 2009 in a small ceremony in Bali. In several interviews, she made clear of her desire to have a big family. "We want to populate!" she once jokingly said.
Before tying the knot with Pratt, the "Take Me Home Tonight" actress was married to Ben Indra whom she officially divorced in 2008. Speaking of the man she's living with now, she stated, "He's awesome. He's a great, great guy. I feel really lucky."
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth