Alec Baldwin Drops His Pants on David Letterman's Show, Jokes About Paparazzo Scuffle
While he was left fuming after an altercation with a photographer in New York the day before, Alec Baldwin was apparently in a better mood when visiting "Late Show with David Letterman" on Wednesday, June 20. The actor even dropped his pants to break the tension during the taping of the CBS show.
The 54-year-old, who stars in musical film "Rock of Ages", took off his trousers to prove that he'd lost his weight, making David Letterman stunned. The host then followed the act by dropping his own pants, which was greeted with audible cheers from audience.
However, Baldwin realized that he couldn't avoid a question about the paparazzo scuffle as he told Letterman, "Let's get to it, shall we? You're obviously burning to hold up the cover of the Daily News." Holding the newspaper which displays a picture from the incident, the host said, "If this was me... I mean, look at how good you look! This is the guy who stuffed the camera right in your face...what's this guy's name?"
Dodging the question, the Jack Donaghy of "30 Rock" poked fun at himself in the photo by explaining, "I think you can see I'm forming the letter 'F' with my mouth. And what I'm saying is...'What F-stop are you on with the camera?' And he said, 'I'm on a something,' and I said, 'That's not the F-stop...You have to set the camera on the right F-stop!' "
On a more serious note, Baldwin claimed his innocence in the incident. "They want you to react," he defended himself. "They want you to take a punch or push them or something."
A photographer named Marcus Santos filed an assault complaint with the New York Police Department on Tuesday, accusing Alec Baldwin of shoving and punching him when he tried to take the star's photo outside Manhattan's Marriage License Bureau.
However, a representative for the "It's Complicated" actor denied it in a statement. "The photographer was clearly frustrated, pushed past the bystander and assaulted Alec with his camera," the rep said. "There were no punches thrown, and any subsequent physical contact was simply Alec protecting himself."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl