Alleged First Poster of 'Transformers 4' Sees Optimus Prime on Fire
A possible first poster for "Transformers 4" has made its way out onto the web. Being unveiled via Cine 1, the one-sheet shows Optimus Prime standing tall with fire licking at one of its legs. It has a simple tagline that reads, "Evil Will Burn", and the year "2014" on the lower part.
Since the production of the fourth autobot war movie from Michael Bay hasn't begun yet, the dark-toned poster is dubbed "provisional" by the movie site. Some fans have been speculating that the one-sheet was possibly designed as a promotional material for the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. Paramount Pictures has yet to clarify the validity of the alleged poster.
Details of "Transformers 4" are still kept under tight wraps. Though Shia LaBeouf will likely not return as the leading man, director Bay has confirmed that he will be back on the directing seat.
"Yeah, Michael's gonna direct and it'll be releasing in the summer of 2014," producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura once said. "We're excited and I think the challenge there is we really are gonna do a reboot, and what that's gonna be we don't even know yet."
Paramount has scheduled to release "Transformers 4" in the United States on June 27, 2014.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off