Alleged First Poster of 'Transformers 4' Sees Optimus Prime on Fire
A possible first poster for "Transformers 4" has made its way out onto the web. Being unveiled via Cine 1, the one-sheet shows Optimus Prime standing tall with fire licking at one of its legs. It has a simple tagline that reads, "Evil Will Burn", and the year "2014" on the lower part.
Since the production of the fourth autobot war movie from Michael Bay hasn't begun yet, the dark-toned poster is dubbed "provisional" by the movie site. Some fans have been speculating that the one-sheet was possibly designed as a promotional material for the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. Paramount Pictures has yet to clarify the validity of the alleged poster.
Details of "Transformers 4" are still kept under tight wraps. Though Shia LaBeouf will likely not return as the leading man, director Bay has confirmed that he will be back on the directing seat.
"Yeah, Michael's gonna direct and it'll be releasing in the summer of 2014," producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura once said. "We're excited and I think the challenge there is we really are gonna do a reboot, and what that's gonna be we don't even know yet."
Paramount has scheduled to release "Transformers 4" in the United States on June 27, 2014.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart