Halle Berry Ordered to Pay Gabriel Aubry Child Support
Halle Berry has to fork out nearly a quarter of a million dollars every year now to pay her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry. A judge has determined in court on Monday, June 18 that the actress will pay her baby's daddy $20,000 a month in child support.
According to TMZ, there was never a child support order issued by a judge during Berry and Aubry's custody battles of four-year-old Nahla all this time. However, Berry is still fighting in the court because she has the intention to take Nahla with her and fiance Olivier Martinez to live in Paris, France.
Earlier this month, it was determined by a custody evaluator who interviewed both Berry and Aubrey that she is the better parent. The psychologist noted in the report that Aubrey has personal issues that cast doubt on his ability to raise Nahla. This gives Berry a bigger chance to take Nahla away with her.
More Halle Berry News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!