Halle Berry Ordered to Pay Gabriel Aubry Child Support
Halle Berry has to fork out nearly a quarter of a million dollars every year now to pay her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry. A judge has determined in court on Monday, June 18 that the actress will pay her baby's daddy $20,000 a month in child support.
According to TMZ, there was never a child support order issued by a judge during Berry and Aubry's custody battles of four-year-old Nahla all this time. However, Berry is still fighting in the court because she has the intention to take Nahla with her and fiance Olivier Martinez to live in Paris, France.
Earlier this month, it was determined by a custody evaluator who interviewed both Berry and Aubrey that she is the better parent. The psychologist noted in the report that Aubrey has personal issues that cast doubt on his ability to raise Nahla. This gives Berry a bigger chance to take Nahla away with her.
More Halle Berry News
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC