Halle Berry Ordered to Pay Gabriel Aubry Child Support
Halle Berry has to fork out nearly a quarter of a million dollars every year now to pay her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry. A judge has determined in court on Monday, June 18 that the actress will pay her baby's daddy $20,000 a month in child support.
According to TMZ, there was never a child support order issued by a judge during Berry and Aubry's custody battles of four-year-old Nahla all this time. However, Berry is still fighting in the court because she has the intention to take Nahla with her and fiance Olivier Martinez to live in Paris, France.
Earlier this month, it was determined by a custody evaluator who interviewed both Berry and Aubrey that she is the better parent. The psychologist noted in the report that Aubrey has personal issues that cast doubt on his ability to raise Nahla. This gives Berry a bigger chance to take Nahla away with her.
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring