Halle Berry Ordered to Pay Gabriel Aubry Child Support
Halle Berry has to fork out nearly a quarter of a million dollars every year now to pay her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry. A judge has determined in court on Monday, June 18 that the actress will pay her baby's daddy $20,000 a month in child support.
According to TMZ, there was never a child support order issued by a judge during Berry and Aubry's custody battles of four-year-old Nahla all this time. However, Berry is still fighting in the court because she has the intention to take Nahla with her and fiance Olivier Martinez to live in Paris, France.
Earlier this month, it was determined by a custody evaluator who interviewed both Berry and Aubrey that she is the better parent. The psychologist noted in the report that Aubrey has personal issues that cast doubt on his ability to raise Nahla. This gives Berry a bigger chance to take Nahla away with her.
More Halle Berry News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video