Halle Berry Ordered to Pay Gabriel Aubry Child Support
Halle Berry has to fork out nearly a quarter of a million dollars every year now to pay her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry. A judge has determined in court on Monday, June 18 that the actress will pay her baby's daddy $20,000 a month in child support.
According to TMZ, there was never a child support order issued by a judge during Berry and Aubry's custody battles of four-year-old Nahla all this time. However, Berry is still fighting in the court because she has the intention to take Nahla with her and fiance Olivier Martinez to live in Paris, France.
Earlier this month, it was determined by a custody evaluator who interviewed both Berry and Aubrey that she is the better parent. The psychologist noted in the report that Aubrey has personal issues that cast doubt on his ability to raise Nahla. This gives Berry a bigger chance to take Nahla away with her.
More Halle Berry News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season