'Breaking Dawn II' Full Trailer Unleashes Battle and New Characters
The first full trailer of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" unleashes a lot to get excited about. Beside the already known battle between the Cullens and the Volturis, the trailer gives away the first look of the new characters.
The final installment of the "Twilight" films centers on Bella and Edward Cullen's fight to protect their first born Renesmee whom the Volturi think is an immortal child, something that the vampire coven fears because it possesses all the gifts vampire can have. Although misinformed, the Volturi come after the child with the intention to kill.
Edward seeks the help of other bloodsuckers to join them in the battle. Rami Malek plays Benjamin, an Egyptian coven member who can control the elements. Joe Anderson plays Alistair, a longtime ally of Carlisle Cullen of English descent. Judith Shekoni and Tracey Heggins play Zafrina and Senna respectively, the Amazon coven vampires. And then there's Lee Pace playing Garret, a member of the Denali coven.
"Breaking Dawn Part II" hits theaters in U.S. November 16.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective