'Breaking Dawn II' Full Trailer Unleashes Battle and New Characters
The first full trailer of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" unleashes a lot to get excited about. Beside the already known battle between the Cullens and the Volturis, the trailer gives away the first look of the new characters.
The final installment of the "Twilight" films centers on Bella and Edward Cullen's fight to protect their first born Renesmee whom the Volturi think is an immortal child, something that the vampire coven fears because it possesses all the gifts vampire can have. Although misinformed, the Volturi come after the child with the intention to kill.
Edward seeks the help of other bloodsuckers to join them in the battle. Rami Malek plays Benjamin, an Egyptian coven member who can control the elements. Joe Anderson plays Alistair, a longtime ally of Carlisle Cullen of English descent. Judith Shekoni and Tracey Heggins play Zafrina and Senna respectively, the Amazon coven vampires. And then there's Lee Pace playing Garret, a member of the Denali coven.
"Breaking Dawn Part II" hits theaters in U.S. November 16.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed