Video: Joan Rivers Rips Christina Aguilera, Says 'Cows Tip Her'
Joan Rivers took a sharp jab at Christina Aguilera once again. The "Fashion Police" judge dropped by "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" to promote her new book "I Hate Everyone, Starting with Me", and she managed to mock the female judge of "The Voice" in the process. The comedian made fun of Xtina's weight.
"Christina Aguilera, we mentioned that she was fat. I think the joke was, 'Cows tip her'," Joan told Jimmy Fallon. "So, I'm in a restaurant, I'm in Spagos with Melissa (my daughter), we're eating dinner and fatso is along the way, she comes lumbering over to my table with that no-neck look, she comes over and says, 'You gonna finish that?'."
Last year, Joan delivered a hard blow at Xtina after watching her performance in Michael Jackson's tribute concert. "She looked like a pig," the 79-year-old TV personality said. When the singer flubbed National Anthem at Super Bowl, she said, "How stupid can you get? Christina must have been thinking about food ... that's why she forgot the words."
Joan was not the only "Fashion Police" star who poked fun at Xtina. Fellow judge Kelly Osbourne was not a fan of the former Disney star as well, calling the singer a "fat b***h" once. The daughter of Sharon Osbourne and Ozzy Osbourne additionally said, "She called me fat for so many f***ing years, so you know what? F**k you! You're fat too."
Xtina herself once said, "You can never be too much of anything. You can never be too perfect too thin, too curvy, too voluptuous, this, that. I've been on all sides of the spectrum.. [Every] female in this business at one time or another has had criticis... I'm very confident in my body. I think my video works over the years have spoken to that... I've been no stranger to being very comfortable in my own skin."
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'