Kevin Costner Sued by Neighbor for Blocking Beach View
Breathing a sigh of relief after escaping from a potential multi-million dollar legal battle, Kevin Costner is now hit with another lawsuit. This time around, the "Mr. Brooks" lead actor is sued by Rick Grimm, his neighbor in Carpinteria, CA, for blocking the man's beach view.
In the legal documents, Grimm said he bought a beach property which was coincidentally located behind Costner's house. However, he couldn't enjoy the beautiful scenery because the 57-year-old actor allegedly blocked the view by planting a number of trees around his pad.
Costner was paranoid about his privacy, so Grimm stated. The neighbor reportedly has asked the "Hatfields & McCoys" star to trim his trees, but the requests were ignored. The actor refused to "back down" and would "do everything in his power to secure his privacy," it's claimed.
Grimm is asking a judge to force the husband of Christine Baumgartner to chop down his trees. He's also seeking at least $150,000 in damages for loss of enjoyment due to the excessive hedges, and wants $500k in compensation for damage to his property values.
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father