Ray Romano Enters 'Parenthood', Mark Pellegrino Joins 'Grimm'
Ray Romano has signed on for "Parenthood". The voice cast member of "Ice Age" film franchise scores a multi-episode arc on the family comedy series, playing "a photographer and former photo journalist who befriends Sarah (Lauren Graham) and complicates her relationship with Mark (Jason Ritter)."
The lead actor of "Everybody Loves Raymond" will make his first appearance in the season 4 premiere of the Peter Krause-starring series. The show itself is slated to return with all-new episodes starting Tuesday, September 11 at 10 P.M. ET.
Another NBC show, "Grimm", also adds an actor to join the new season. Mark Pellegrino has been tapped in a guest-starring role as Jarold Kempfer, one of Hank's (Russell Hornsby) high school buddies whose daughter goes missing. Jarold also happens to be a coyote-like creature called a coyotl.
"Grimm" will kick off its sophomore season on Monday, August 13 at 10 P.M. ET, before airing on its regular timeslot starting Friday, September 14 at 9 P.M. ET.
Romano's latest show "Men of a Certain Age" was canceled by TNT in 2011 after airing 2 seasons. He also guest starred in the season 7 finale of "The Office". As for Pellegrino, the Jacob of "Lost" has appeared in a recurring role as Lucifer on "Supernatural".
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed