Ray Romano Enters 'Parenthood', Mark Pellegrino Joins 'Grimm'
Ray Romano has signed on for "Parenthood". The voice cast member of "Ice Age" film franchise scores a multi-episode arc on the family comedy series, playing "a photographer and former photo journalist who befriends Sarah (Lauren Graham) and complicates her relationship with Mark (Jason Ritter)."
The lead actor of "Everybody Loves Raymond" will make his first appearance in the season 4 premiere of the Peter Krause-starring series. The show itself is slated to return with all-new episodes starting Tuesday, September 11 at 10 P.M. ET.
Another NBC show, "Grimm", also adds an actor to join the new season. Mark Pellegrino has been tapped in a guest-starring role as Jarold Kempfer, one of Hank's (Russell Hornsby) high school buddies whose daughter goes missing. Jarold also happens to be a coyote-like creature called a coyotl.
"Grimm" will kick off its sophomore season on Monday, August 13 at 10 P.M. ET, before airing on its regular timeslot starting Friday, September 14 at 9 P.M. ET.
Romano's latest show "Men of a Certain Age" was canceled by TNT in 2011 after airing 2 seasons. He also guest starred in the season 7 finale of "The Office". As for Pellegrino, the Jacob of "Lost" has appeared in a recurring role as Lucifer on "Supernatural".
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'