Ray Romano Enters 'Parenthood', Mark Pellegrino Joins 'Grimm'
Ray Romano has signed on for "Parenthood". The voice cast member of "Ice Age" film franchise scores a multi-episode arc on the family comedy series, playing "a photographer and former photo journalist who befriends Sarah (Lauren Graham) and complicates her relationship with Mark (Jason Ritter)."
The lead actor of "Everybody Loves Raymond" will make his first appearance in the season 4 premiere of the Peter Krause-starring series. The show itself is slated to return with all-new episodes starting Tuesday, September 11 at 10 P.M. ET.
Another NBC show, "Grimm", also adds an actor to join the new season. Mark Pellegrino has been tapped in a guest-starring role as Jarold Kempfer, one of Hank's (Russell Hornsby) high school buddies whose daughter goes missing. Jarold also happens to be a coyote-like creature called a coyotl.
"Grimm" will kick off its sophomore season on Monday, August 13 at 10 P.M. ET, before airing on its regular timeslot starting Friday, September 14 at 9 P.M. ET.
Romano's latest show "Men of a Certain Age" was canceled by TNT in 2011 after airing 2 seasons. He also guest starred in the season 7 finale of "The Office". As for Pellegrino, the Jacob of "Lost" has appeared in a recurring role as Lucifer on "Supernatural".
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective