Molly Sims and Husband Scott Stuber Welcome a Baby Boy
Congratulation is in order for Molly Sims as the "Fired Up" actress has delivered a baby boy on Tuesday, June 19. The baby weighed in a little over 7 lbs. at time of birth, so Us Weekly reported.
The newborn is the first child for both Molly and her producer husband Scott Stuber. A source close to the couple told PEOPLE that the new parents were over the moon. "They both couldn't be happier," the insider said.
Molly got engaged to Scott in May 201, and they tied the knot in September the same year. It's her first marriage, but his second. The "Love and Other Drugs" producer was previously married to actress Rachel Nichols for seven months in 2008.
Less than four months after their wedding, Molly announced her pregnancy. "There are simply no words to describe the feeling," the model/actress gushed back then. "I finally get what they mean when they say pregnant women GLOW."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent