Molly Sims and Husband Scott Stuber Welcome a Baby Boy
Congratulation is in order for Molly Sims as the "Fired Up" actress has delivered a baby boy on Tuesday, June 19. The baby weighed in a little over 7 lbs. at time of birth, so Us Weekly reported.
The newborn is the first child for both Molly and her producer husband Scott Stuber. A source close to the couple told PEOPLE that the new parents were over the moon. "They both couldn't be happier," the insider said.
Molly got engaged to Scott in May 201, and they tied the knot in September the same year. It's her first marriage, but his second. The "Love and Other Drugs" producer was previously married to actress Rachel Nichols for seven months in 2008.
Less than four months after their wedding, Molly announced her pregnancy. "There are simply no words to describe the feeling," the model/actress gushed back then. "I finally get what they mean when they say pregnant women GLOW."
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'