Molly Sims and Husband Scott Stuber Welcome a Baby Boy
Congratulation is in order for Molly Sims as the "Fired Up" actress has delivered a baby boy on Tuesday, June 19. The baby weighed in a little over 7 lbs. at time of birth, so Us Weekly reported.
The newborn is the first child for both Molly and her producer husband Scott Stuber. A source close to the couple told PEOPLE that the new parents were over the moon. "They both couldn't be happier," the insider said.
Molly got engaged to Scott in May 201, and they tied the knot in September the same year. It's her first marriage, but his second. The "Love and Other Drugs" producer was previously married to actress Rachel Nichols for seven months in 2008.
Less than four months after their wedding, Molly announced her pregnancy. "There are simply no words to describe the feeling," the model/actress gushed back then. "I finally get what they mean when they say pregnant women GLOW."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'