Molly Sims and Husband Scott Stuber Welcome a Baby Boy
Congratulation is in order for Molly Sims as the "Fired Up" actress has delivered a baby boy on Tuesday, June 19. The baby weighed in a little over 7 lbs. at time of birth, so Us Weekly reported.
The newborn is the first child for both Molly and her producer husband Scott Stuber. A source close to the couple told PEOPLE that the new parents were over the moon. "They both couldn't be happier," the insider said.
Molly got engaged to Scott in May 201, and they tied the knot in September the same year. It's her first marriage, but his second. The "Love and Other Drugs" producer was previously married to actress Rachel Nichols for seven months in 2008.
Less than four months after their wedding, Molly announced her pregnancy. "There are simply no words to describe the feeling," the model/actress gushed back then. "I finally get what they mean when they say pregnant women GLOW."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'