'Game of Thrones' and 'True Blood' Come to Comic-Con, 'Castle' Is 'Not Invited'
Two of HBO's hit series, "Game of Thrones" and "True Blood", are going to take part at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. The former show will hold a panel on Friday, July 13 in the largest room at the convention, Hall H. The latter, meanwhile, is coming Saturday, July 14 in Ballroom 20.
Good news also comes for "Community" fans as the show is reportedly slated to head to Comic-Con. There's still no official announcement regarding the NBC show's panel, but TVLine has learned that the entire Greendale gang will show up at the event.
In contrary, ABC's "Castle" is going to skip Comic-Con this year. The show's scribe Terri Edda Miller tweeted on Monday, June 18 that the police procedural series "was not invited to ComicCon this year." In another tweet, she said that it's the network's decision not to bring the show to the convention, since "they have new shows 2 put forward now."
Still, there's chance that the titular character depicter, Nathan Fillion, will show up at Comic-Con, although it's yet to be known as for when, where and what occasion he's going to make an appearance.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'