'Game of Thrones' and 'True Blood' Come to Comic-Con, 'Castle' Is 'Not Invited'
Two of HBO's hit series, "Game of Thrones" and "True Blood", are going to take part at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. The former show will hold a panel on Friday, July 13 in the largest room at the convention, Hall H. The latter, meanwhile, is coming Saturday, July 14 in Ballroom 20.
Good news also comes for "Community" fans as the show is reportedly slated to head to Comic-Con. There's still no official announcement regarding the NBC show's panel, but TVLine has learned that the entire Greendale gang will show up at the event.
In contrary, ABC's "Castle" is going to skip Comic-Con this year. The show's scribe Terri Edda Miller tweeted on Monday, June 18 that the police procedural series "was not invited to ComicCon this year." In another tweet, she said that it's the network's decision not to bring the show to the convention, since "they have new shows 2 put forward now."
Still, there's chance that the titular character depicter, Nathan Fillion, will show up at Comic-Con, although it's yet to be known as for when, where and what occasion he's going to make an appearance.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed