Justin Bieber's Paparazzo Altercation Case Handed Over to Prosecutors
Detectives have completed investigation into an altercation between Justin Bieber and a paparazzo, and their findings have been handed over to the district attorney. According to LA Times, Los Angeles County prosecutors are reviewing the case to decide whether to move forward and press charges or drop the case entirely.
It's unclear how long it would take for the D.A. to make a decision. It's also unclear what charges Bieber could possibly face, but an earlier report from TMZ suggested the teen singer could face up to 6 months in jail if he's charged and convicted of the alleged crime.
Bieber went on a movie date with Selena Gomez in Calabasas, California before having a confrontation with the paparazzo at a parking lot. The male photographer reportedly complained of pain to his upper torso and taken to a hospital before being released a short time later.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker and her girlfriend left unscathed, but he lost his hat and one of his shoes in the fracas. The "Love You Like a Love Song" singer helped him recover the items and put them back on. Both of them remained mum on the incident.
More Justin Bieber News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'