Justin Bieber's Paparazzo Altercation Case Handed Over to Prosecutors
Detectives have completed investigation into an altercation between Justin Bieber and a paparazzo, and their findings have been handed over to the district attorney. According to LA Times, Los Angeles County prosecutors are reviewing the case to decide whether to move forward and press charges or drop the case entirely.
It's unclear how long it would take for the D.A. to make a decision. It's also unclear what charges Bieber could possibly face, but an earlier report from TMZ suggested the teen singer could face up to 6 months in jail if he's charged and convicted of the alleged crime.
Bieber went on a movie date with Selena Gomez in Calabasas, California before having a confrontation with the paparazzo at a parking lot. The male photographer reportedly complained of pain to his upper torso and taken to a hospital before being released a short time later.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker and her girlfriend left unscathed, but he lost his hat and one of his shoes in the fracas. The "Love You Like a Love Song" singer helped him recover the items and put them back on. Both of them remained mum on the incident.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen