Justin Bieber's Paparazzo Altercation Case Handed Over to Prosecutors
Detectives have completed investigation into an altercation between Justin Bieber and a paparazzo, and their findings have been handed over to the district attorney. According to LA Times, Los Angeles County prosecutors are reviewing the case to decide whether to move forward and press charges or drop the case entirely.
It's unclear how long it would take for the D.A. to make a decision. It's also unclear what charges Bieber could possibly face, but an earlier report from TMZ suggested the teen singer could face up to 6 months in jail if he's charged and convicted of the alleged crime.
Bieber went on a movie date with Selena Gomez in Calabasas, California before having a confrontation with the paparazzo at a parking lot. The male photographer reportedly complained of pain to his upper torso and taken to a hospital before being released a short time later.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker and her girlfriend left unscathed, but he lost his hat and one of his shoes in the fracas. The "Love You Like a Love Song" singer helped him recover the items and put them back on. Both of them remained mum on the incident.
More Justin Bieber News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert