Justin Bieber's Paparazzo Altercation Case Handed Over to Prosecutors
Detectives have completed investigation into an altercation between Justin Bieber and a paparazzo, and their findings have been handed over to the district attorney. According to LA Times, Los Angeles County prosecutors are reviewing the case to decide whether to move forward and press charges or drop the case entirely.
It's unclear how long it would take for the D.A. to make a decision. It's also unclear what charges Bieber could possibly face, but an earlier report from TMZ suggested the teen singer could face up to 6 months in jail if he's charged and convicted of the alleged crime.
Bieber went on a movie date with Selena Gomez in Calabasas, California before having a confrontation with the paparazzo at a parking lot. The male photographer reportedly complained of pain to his upper torso and taken to a hospital before being released a short time later.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker and her girlfriend left unscathed, but he lost his hat and one of his shoes in the fracas. The "Love You Like a Love Song" singer helped him recover the items and put them back on. Both of them remained mum on the incident.
More Justin Bieber News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli