Justin Bieber's Paparazzo Altercation Case Handed Over to Prosecutors
Detectives have completed investigation into an altercation between Justin Bieber and a paparazzo, and their findings have been handed over to the district attorney. According to LA Times, Los Angeles County prosecutors are reviewing the case to decide whether to move forward and press charges or drop the case entirely.
It's unclear how long it would take for the D.A. to make a decision. It's also unclear what charges Bieber could possibly face, but an earlier report from TMZ suggested the teen singer could face up to 6 months in jail if he's charged and convicted of the alleged crime.
Bieber went on a movie date with Selena Gomez in Calabasas, California before having a confrontation with the paparazzo at a parking lot. The male photographer reportedly complained of pain to his upper torso and taken to a hospital before being released a short time later.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker and her girlfriend left unscathed, but he lost his hat and one of his shoes in the fracas. The "Love You Like a Love Song" singer helped him recover the items and put them back on. Both of them remained mum on the incident.
More Justin Bieber News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says