Drunk Daniel Radcliffe Gets Emotional in Slow Club's New Music Video
Daniel Radcliffe lets out his emotions in Slow Club's music video for their song "Beginners". Waking up after what seems to be a booze-fueled moment, the "Harry Potter" actor staggers around a deserted bar, punches the walls, takes a few shots of drink and jumps onto a table while lip-syncing the song.
The clip was filmed at the Faltering Fullback pub in London's Finsbury Park with Lucy Needs serving as the director. To NME, Rebecca Taylor of the singing duo gushed that the music video helmer "totally enhances the meaning of the song" and Radcliffe, who happens to be a big fan of the folk rock band, "looks like a massive babe throughout!"
"We'd known Daniel was a fan and found this pretty cool, but then we met him, got to hang out and chat, and now we have him in our video," Taylor further said of the only star in the clip. "He is one of the most energetic and exciting people to be around and has been committed to getting the video right and for that we are so in awe. He made us realise how lazy we all are when it comes to videos!"
"Beginners" is the latest single taken from Slow Club's second album "Paradise", which was released on September 12, 2011.
Slow Club's "Beginners" Music Video
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday