Drunk Daniel Radcliffe Gets Emotional in Slow Club's New Music Video
Daniel Radcliffe lets out his emotions in Slow Club's music video for their song "Beginners". Waking up after what seems to be a booze-fueled moment, the "Harry Potter" actor staggers around a deserted bar, punches the walls, takes a few shots of drink and jumps onto a table while lip-syncing the song.
The clip was filmed at the Faltering Fullback pub in London's Finsbury Park with Lucy Needs serving as the director. To NME, Rebecca Taylor of the singing duo gushed that the music video helmer "totally enhances the meaning of the song" and Radcliffe, who happens to be a big fan of the folk rock band, "looks like a massive babe throughout!"
"We'd known Daniel was a fan and found this pretty cool, but then we met him, got to hang out and chat, and now we have him in our video," Taylor further said of the only star in the clip. "He is one of the most energetic and exciting people to be around and has been committed to getting the video right and for that we are so in awe. He made us realise how lazy we all are when it comes to videos!"
"Beginners" is the latest single taken from Slow Club's second album "Paradise", which was released on September 12, 2011.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group