Picture: Bobby Brown and Alicia Etheridge Get Married in Hawaii
Bobby Brown and Alicia Etheridge are officially husband and wife. A picture from their wedding has been posted by his son, Bobby Jr., on his Instagram account. Bobby wears a Hawaiian white shirt and red pants, while Alicia is beaming in a strapless dress. Standing in front of them are four adorable flower girls.
The New Edition member exchanged wedding vows with Alicia in Honolulu on Monday, June 18. "We are the happiest couple in the world," the bride told RumorFix. She described the nuptials "the most special beautiful day with all our family and friends." The groom, meanwhile, tweeted, "Thanks for all wishes!!! I am truly blessed."
The couple were joined by their only child together, 3-year-old Cassius, whom Bobby holds in the picture, as well as his kids, 19-year-old Bobby Jr., 22-year-old La 'Princia and 23-year-old Landon. His daughter with former wife Whitney Houston, 19-year-old Bobbi Kristina, was noticeably absent.
Bobby began romancing his manager Alicia after divorcing Whitney in 2007. The singer proposed to her on stage during the annual Funk Fest in Jacksonville, Florida in May 2010.
More Bobby Brown News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby