'Breaking Dawn II' Teaser Trailer: Volturi Coming After Renesmee
Twenty four hours before the first trailer of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" trailer comes out, a 10-second teaser was released. The sneak peek focuses on Bella and Edward's first child Renesmee and the attempt of Volturi to snatch the baby from them.
As Robert Pattinson's Edward says in the teaser, "The Volturi think Renesmee is an immortal child." Contrary to Volturi's belief, Renesmee is not an immortal child. Her mother says, "She was born, not bitten. She grows every single day!" Nevertheless, the royal vampire coven still comes for the baby with the intention to kill.
This would be the big theme in the final installment of the "Twilight" saga. Bella, Edward and the rest of the Cullens fight their best to save Renesmee against the Volturi who thought an immortal child has too much power. In the vampire world, an infant or child who is bitten by a vampire bears all the gifts a blood-sucker can have, thus making it nearly impossible to control.
"Breaking Dawn Part II" hits U.S. theaters on November 16. The full trailer will be released online on Wednesday, June 20 at 8:30 A.M.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival