'Breaking Dawn II' Teaser Trailer: Volturi Coming After Renesmee
Twenty four hours before the first trailer of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" trailer comes out, a 10-second teaser was released. The sneak peek focuses on Bella and Edward's first child Renesmee and the attempt of Volturi to snatch the baby from them.
As Robert Pattinson's Edward says in the teaser, "The Volturi think Renesmee is an immortal child." Contrary to Volturi's belief, Renesmee is not an immortal child. Her mother says, "She was born, not bitten. She grows every single day!" Nevertheless, the royal vampire coven still comes for the baby with the intention to kill.
This would be the big theme in the final installment of the "Twilight" saga. Bella, Edward and the rest of the Cullens fight their best to save Renesmee against the Volturi who thought an immortal child has too much power. In the vampire world, an infant or child who is bitten by a vampire bears all the gifts a blood-sucker can have, thus making it nearly impossible to control.
"Breaking Dawn Part II" hits U.S. theaters on November 16. The full trailer will be released online on Wednesday, June 20 at 8:30 A.M.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory