First Look at Madonna's 'Turn Up the Radio' Music Video
Madonna has been working on the visuals for "Turn Up the Radio" and has given a sneak peek at it in form of a photo. Making its way out via her manager Guy Oseary's Twitter account, the picture shows the Queen of Pop rocking a black cleavage-baring top completed with matching cap and gloves.
In the image, Madge is seen walking toward a Cadillac convertible full of dancers or extras who don unconventional clothes. The scene was filmed in Florence, Italy, with Tom Munro reportedly serving as the director and her longtime collaborator Martin Solveig producing.
"We were working with no limits," Solveig told MTV about working with the Material Girl for the "MDNA" track. "I think the only thing that she said when we started was, 'I just want people to be able to dance to my music and connect easily with my music,' and also probably to take some risks at some point."
The "Girl Gone Wild" singer has been visiting some countries in Europe as a part of her MDNA Tour. She rocked Stadio Artemio Franchi in Florence on Saturday, June 16 and is scheduled to perform at Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona, Spain later this week.
More Madonna News
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig