First Look at Madonna's 'Turn Up the Radio' Music Video
Madonna has been working on the visuals for "Turn Up the Radio" and has given a sneak peek at it in form of a photo. Making its way out via her manager Guy Oseary's Twitter account, the picture shows the Queen of Pop rocking a black cleavage-baring top completed with matching cap and gloves.
In the image, Madge is seen walking toward a Cadillac convertible full of dancers or extras who don unconventional clothes. The scene was filmed in Florence, Italy, with Tom Munro reportedly serving as the director and her longtime collaborator Martin Solveig producing.
"We were working with no limits," Solveig told MTV about working with the Material Girl for the "MDNA" track. "I think the only thing that she said when we started was, 'I just want people to be able to dance to my music and connect easily with my music,' and also probably to take some risks at some point."
The "Girl Gone Wild" singer has been visiting some countries in Europe as a part of her MDNA Tour. She rocked Stadio Artemio Franchi in Florence on Saturday, June 16 and is scheduled to perform at Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona, Spain later this week.
More Madonna News
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips