First Look at Madonna's 'Turn Up the Radio' Music Video
Madonna has been working on the visuals for "Turn Up the Radio" and has given a sneak peek at it in form of a photo. Making its way out via her manager Guy Oseary's Twitter account, the picture shows the Queen of Pop rocking a black cleavage-baring top completed with matching cap and gloves.
In the image, Madge is seen walking toward a Cadillac convertible full of dancers or extras who don unconventional clothes. The scene was filmed in Florence, Italy, with Tom Munro reportedly serving as the director and her longtime collaborator Martin Solveig producing.
"We were working with no limits," Solveig told MTV about working with the Material Girl for the "MDNA" track. "I think the only thing that she said when we started was, 'I just want people to be able to dance to my music and connect easily with my music,' and also probably to take some risks at some point."
The "Girl Gone Wild" singer has been visiting some countries in Europe as a part of her MDNA Tour. She rocked Stadio Artemio Franchi in Florence on Saturday, June 16 and is scheduled to perform at Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona, Spain later this week.
More Madonna News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth