First Look at Madonna's 'Turn Up the Radio' Music Video
Madonna has been working on the visuals for "Turn Up the Radio" and has given a sneak peek at it in form of a photo. Making its way out via her manager Guy Oseary's Twitter account, the picture shows the Queen of Pop rocking a black cleavage-baring top completed with matching cap and gloves.
In the image, Madge is seen walking toward a Cadillac convertible full of dancers or extras who don unconventional clothes. The scene was filmed in Florence, Italy, with Tom Munro reportedly serving as the director and her longtime collaborator Martin Solveig producing.
"We were working with no limits," Solveig told MTV about working with the Material Girl for the "MDNA" track. "I think the only thing that she said when we started was, 'I just want people to be able to dance to my music and connect easily with my music,' and also probably to take some risks at some point."
The "Girl Gone Wild" singer has been visiting some countries in Europe as a part of her MDNA Tour. She rocked Stadio Artemio Franchi in Florence on Saturday, June 16 and is scheduled to perform at Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona, Spain later this week.
More Madonna News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'