New Clips for Woody Allen's Romantic Comedy 'To Rome with Love'
Woody Allen's upcoming romantic movie "To Rome with Love" has unveiled not just one but two new clips. The snippets show the story of two different couples. The first one, which is titled "I Can't Stop Myself", features Jesse Eisenberg kissing Greta Gerwig in front of Alec Baldwin. Gerwig, however, abruptly stops it and complains that she doesn't feel good about locking lips with her own best friend.
The second one, meanwhile, focuses on Penelope Cruz and Alessandro Tiberi. Titled "Wild Times", the clip shows Cruz and Tiberi having a discussion about sex when they take a casual walk at a park. Unexpectedly, Cruz pushes Tiberi behind the bush and starts to undress him as saying that he needs a lesson in love.
"To Rome with Love", which is told in four vignettes, follows the life of some Americans, some Italians, some residents, some visitors - and the romances, adventures as well as predicaments they get into. The movie was previously known as "The Bop Decameron" and "Nero Fiddled".
After being screened at the 2012 Los Angeles Film Festival, the movie will be released in limited U.S. theaters on June 22. Also supporting the movie are Allen himself, Ellen Page, Judy Davis, Alison Pill and Roberto Benigni.
'I Can't Stop Myself':
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo