New Clips for Woody Allen's Romantic Comedy 'To Rome with Love'
Woody Allen's upcoming romantic movie "To Rome with Love" has unveiled not just one but two new clips. The snippets show the story of two different couples. The first one, which is titled "I Can't Stop Myself", features Jesse Eisenberg kissing Greta Gerwig in front of Alec Baldwin. Gerwig, however, abruptly stops it and complains that she doesn't feel good about locking lips with her own best friend.
The second one, meanwhile, focuses on Penelope Cruz and Alessandro Tiberi. Titled "Wild Times", the clip shows Cruz and Tiberi having a discussion about sex when they take a casual walk at a park. Unexpectedly, Cruz pushes Tiberi behind the bush and starts to undress him as saying that he needs a lesson in love.
"To Rome with Love", which is told in four vignettes, follows the life of some Americans, some Italians, some residents, some visitors - and the romances, adventures as well as predicaments they get into. The movie was previously known as "The Bop Decameron" and "Nero Fiddled".
After being screened at the 2012 Los Angeles Film Festival, the movie will be released in limited U.S. theaters on June 22. Also supporting the movie are Allen himself, Ellen Page, Judy Davis, Alison Pill and Roberto Benigni.
'I Can't Stop Myself':
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris