Lindsay Lohan's Rep Explains Midnight Party Post 'Exhaustion' Claim
Lindsay Lohan went out late at swanky L.A. hotspot Chateau Marmont on Saturday, June 16, one day after the 25-year-old blonde beauty sparked health scare for skipping "Liz & Dick" filming due to "exhaustion and dehydration." Soon after the news broke out, her representative Steven Honig issued a statement to explain the outing.
"Lindsay had been working the night shift the last 2 or 3 nights so it's quite reasonable that she was up and having dinner at 1 am," the rep said. "She's working a shift from 8 pm to 9 am. It takes her body a day or two to adjust back from that timing. At 7:30 am on Monday morning, she was in the car and on her way to the set by 8 am."
Lindsay reportedly hung out with some celebrity friends and stayed past midnight during the outing. According to Us Weekly, the actress was joined by Busy Philipps, Haylie Duff and "Pretty Little Liars" star Ashley Benson. She still wore her makeup and hairdo from the filming of Elizabeth Taylor's biopic.
Lindsay got a visit from a doctor in her room at the Ritz-Carlton on Friday morning, June 15 after she didn't answer her door when one of the staff checked on her. "Lindsay worked a grueling schedule the past few days," her publicist reasoned. "She took a nap before shooting her final scene."
She herself laughed off the drama. "Note to self.. After working 85hours in 4days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion & 7 paramedics MIGHT show up @ your door.... Hopefully theyre cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down. XL @mrsalperez -back on set," she tweeted.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper