'The Bachelorette' Recap: No Elimination at Rose Ceremony
Emily Maynard cut more guys in the latest episode of "The Bachelorette", but not without a twist. The mother of one dumped two of the eight remaining suitors earlier in the Monday, June 18 outing, but couldn't choose when she had to axe another man during the rose ceremony.
The first one to get sent home was Travis, who also got the first solo date in the episode set in Dubrovnik, Croatia. The couple walked around the town, went wall climbing and danced, before enjoying a dinner.
After they're talking about love and Travis revealed what he's looking for in a woman, Emily said how great he is. However, she didn't feel the connection with him, so she eliminated him from the show. Travis looked very crushed as he wondered if he will find love again while he's carried away in a limo.
Next, Chris, Arie, Jef, John, Sean and Doug went to watch animated film "Brave" with Emily during the group date. After the movie date, they tested their skills in archery and other physical games, with the guys wearing kilts.
At night, Emily spent some time with each of the six guys. After making out with Arie and Jef, the single mother gave the rose to Chris, explaining that she thought he's the bravest during the physical challenges.
Ryan got the second one-on-one date card, but he annoyed Emily as he called her his future "trophy wife." He continued making bad impression when mentioning a list of what he wants to find in a woman.
"I don't know if what we want out of a relationship is the same," Emily said before telling Ryan that she eliminated him. The pro sports trainer was shocked and confronted her, claiming that she made the wrong decision. Back at the place where she stayed, Emily was comforted by Arie who sneaked out to see her.
Later at the rose ceremony, Emily gave the roses to Sean, Jeff and Arie, while Chris was already safe, leaving John and Doug in the bubble. However, Emily couldn't choose between the two guys and was allowed to keep both of them until their next date.
More The Bachelorette News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years