Nick Stahl Missing Again After Leaving Rehab Against Doctor's Order
Nick Stahl, the "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" actor, has gone missing once again just one day after being reported to have checked out of rehab. "He's been missing for four days," his wife, Rose Murphy Stahl, told E! News. "But I don't want to comment any further."
32-year-old Nick reportedly stayed at a friend's house after leaving rehab last weekend. The John Connor depicter was later spotted in downtown Los Angeles and returned to his friend's afterwards, but no one saw him again after he left the house on Thursday night, June 14.
"Now he's disappeared," a source spilled. "We can't find him anywhere. He has not made contact with anyone. We are all just desperately looking for him." The insider added, "Everyone just wants him to come home. It's a terrible situation. We are searching, but we've had no solid leads."
Nick's departure from rehab reportedly was "against doctors' advice." A different source said, "He just didn't want to be there anymore...It is very sad. He's still struggling and has yet to hit rock bottom. Everyone is extremely worried about him."
Nick sparked death scare when he was reported missing last May prior to the rehab stint. He later sent an email to let his family and friends know that he was fine and enrolled in a 30-day rehab program. He also apologized for "worrying everyone." "I'm relieved," Rose said back then. "But I'm also skeptical that he really in rehab."
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?