Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone Dazzling in Black at 'Amazing Spider-Man' U.K. Premiere
"The Amazing Spider-Man" has been premiered in London on Monday night, June 18. Dazzling on the red carpet that rolled out outside the Odeon Leicester Square in London were the superhero film's leading couple, Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone.
Looking sleek in Tom Ford black suit, Garfield was all smiles as he posed for the swarming cameramen. Stone, meanwhile, kept it simple in a black V-neck bodice jumpsuit designed by Elie Saab. She finished off her look with jewelry by Van Cleef & Arpels.
Garfield and Stone were joined by their co-star Rhys Ifans, who arrived together with his actress girlfriend Anna Friel. Ifans donned a dark green suit and pants, while Friel brought color to the red carpet with her slit-to-the-thigh fuchsia gown.
In addition to the cast members, the special screening event was attended by a number of British celebrities including Lauren Pope and Donna Air who glammed up in black dresses, Danielle Lloyd who looked chic in a nude-colored top and pants, and Georgia Salpa who kept it casual in a sleeveless white top and matching trousers.
"The Amazing Spider-Man" promises to reveal "the untold story" of Peter a.k.a Spidey. Like most teenagers his age, he is trying to figure out who he is and how he to be the person he is today. In his journey to put the pieces of his past together, he uncovers a secret that his father held. The secret will ultimately shape his destiny as Spider-Man.
Before throwing a special screening in London, the movie was premiered in Russia, South Korea and Japan. It will open wide in the United States on July 3.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed