Shia LaBeouf Goes Completely Nude for Sigur Ros' Music Video
Shia LaBeouf was totally naked as the video model of Icelandic band Sigur Ros' "Fjogur Piano". The "Transformers" actor portrays the male in a video that tells the story of "a couple caught up in a destructive spiral, possibly revolving around drug addiction, lovesick co-dependence or both."
According to Wall Street Journal, Sigur Ros asked a dozen of filmmakers to make a creative music video inspired by one of the songs in their new album "Valtari". They were each given $10,000 budget and no instructions. Tel Aviv filmmaker Alma Har'el won the challenge with her seven-minute video.
Together with actress Denna Thomsen, LaBeouf repeats the same dance move in two different situations. "The things you can't say in words are best said in dance," said Har'el. Ryan Heffington choreographed the moves and played one of the other two men in the video.
Har'el's encounter with LaBeouf happened after he emailed her after watching her documentary film "Bombay Beach" that won at last year's Tribeca Film Festival. They met for a dinner where she mentioned about the Sigur Ros video and he volunteered.
Speaking more in depth about the video, Har'el said it is about "addiction to drugs, or sex, or anything -and how you get stuck in a cycle." She inserts symbolism in butterflies, candy and fish throughout the video. "For me, it's about not knowing how to get out of something without causing pain to somebody else," the director explained.
Sigur Ros' "Fjogur Piano" Music Video
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory