Jennie Garth Sends Happy Father's Day Wishes to Ex Peter Facinelli
Jennie Garth kept her relationship with her estranged husband Peter Facinelli civil. The "Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country" star sent a happy Father's Day note to the Carlisle Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" movie series on Sunday, June 17.
"Happy Father's Day Peter. Our girls are so lucky to have a daddy like you!" she tweeted to the father of her three daughters before adding, "Hope you have a great day with them:) @peterfacinelli."
Peter himself gave a shout-out to his own father, "My dad may not be Superman. But he definitely is a super man. #HappyFathersDay." He followed it up with, "Ok dad... You've convinced me. Maybe you are Superman. Lol."
The couple announced their separation in March. "While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children," they said. "We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together. We ask for privacy and respect during this time."
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos