Jennie Garth Sends Happy Father's Day Wishes to Ex Peter Facinelli
Jennie Garth kept her relationship with her estranged husband Peter Facinelli civil. The "Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country" star sent a happy Father's Day note to the Carlisle Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" movie series on Sunday, June 17.
"Happy Father's Day Peter. Our girls are so lucky to have a daddy like you!" she tweeted to the father of her three daughters before adding, "Hope you have a great day with them:) @peterfacinelli."
Peter himself gave a shout-out to his own father, "My dad may not be Superman. But he definitely is a super man. #HappyFathersDay." He followed it up with, "Ok dad... You've convinced me. Maybe you are Superman. Lol."
The couple announced their separation in March. "While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children," they said. "We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together. We ask for privacy and respect during this time."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'