Jennie Garth Sends Happy Father's Day Wishes to Ex Peter Facinelli
Jennie Garth kept her relationship with her estranged husband Peter Facinelli civil. The "Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country" star sent a happy Father's Day note to the Carlisle Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" movie series on Sunday, June 17.
"Happy Father's Day Peter. Our girls are so lucky to have a daddy like you!" she tweeted to the father of her three daughters before adding, "Hope you have a great day with them:) @peterfacinelli."
Peter himself gave a shout-out to his own father, "My dad may not be Superman. But he definitely is a super man. #HappyFathersDay." He followed it up with, "Ok dad... You've convinced me. Maybe you are Superman. Lol."
The couple announced their separation in March. "While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children," they said. "We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together. We ask for privacy and respect during this time."
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party