Jennie Garth Sends Happy Father's Day Wishes to Ex Peter Facinelli
Jennie Garth kept her relationship with her estranged husband Peter Facinelli civil. The "Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country" star sent a happy Father's Day note to the Carlisle Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" movie series on Sunday, June 17.
"Happy Father's Day Peter. Our girls are so lucky to have a daddy like you!" she tweeted to the father of her three daughters before adding, "Hope you have a great day with them:) @peterfacinelli."
Peter himself gave a shout-out to his own father, "My dad may not be Superman. But he definitely is a super man. #HappyFathersDay." He followed it up with, "Ok dad... You've convinced me. Maybe you are Superman. Lol."
The couple announced their separation in March. "While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children," they said. "We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together. We ask for privacy and respect during this time."
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'