HBO's 'Girls' May Return in January 2013
"Girls" fans may not have to wait a whole year for the second season of the Lena Dunham-created show. According to Judd Apatow who serves as a co-executive producer, the comedy series may return for its new chapter in early 2013.
"yes. Looking like January," so the director/writer tweeted in reply to a question about whether or not "Girls" will return for a season 2. The critically-acclaimed series was previously launched on HBO on April 14.
The cable channel ordered the second season of the dark comedy in late April, after it grossed 3.8 million total weekly viewers. The first season wrapped this Sunday, June 17, with a huge shocker as Jessa impulsively married Thomas John, the man whom she and Marnie met in episode 8.
Shoshanna lost her virginity to Ray after saying "everyone's a dumb w***e," while Marnie moved out of the apartment she shared with Hannah.
More Girls News
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon