HBO's 'Girls' May Return in January 2013
"Girls" fans may not have to wait a whole year for the second season of the Lena Dunham-created show. According to Judd Apatow who serves as a co-executive producer, the comedy series may return for its new chapter in early 2013.
"yes. Looking like January," so the director/writer tweeted in reply to a question about whether or not "Girls" will return for a season 2. The critically-acclaimed series was previously launched on HBO on April 14.
The cable channel ordered the second season of the dark comedy in late April, after it grossed 3.8 million total weekly viewers. The first season wrapped this Sunday, June 17, with a huge shocker as Jessa impulsively married Thomas John, the man whom she and Marnie met in episode 8.
Shoshanna lost her virginity to Ray after saying "everyone's a dumb w***e," while Marnie moved out of the apartment she shared with Hannah.
More Girls News
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram