HBO's 'Girls' May Return in January 2013
"Girls" fans may not have to wait a whole year for the second season of the Lena Dunham-created show. According to Judd Apatow who serves as a co-executive producer, the comedy series may return for its new chapter in early 2013.
"yes. Looking like January," so the director/writer tweeted in reply to a question about whether or not "Girls" will return for a season 2. The critically-acclaimed series was previously launched on HBO on April 14.
The cable channel ordered the second season of the dark comedy in late April, after it grossed 3.8 million total weekly viewers. The first season wrapped this Sunday, June 17, with a huge shocker as Jessa impulsively married Thomas John, the man whom she and Marnie met in episode 8.
Shoshanna lost her virginity to Ray after saying "everyone's a dumb w***e," while Marnie moved out of the apartment she shared with Hannah.
More Girls News
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge