HBO's 'Girls' May Return in January 2013
"Girls" fans may not have to wait a whole year for the second season of the Lena Dunham-created show. According to Judd Apatow who serves as a co-executive producer, the comedy series may return for its new chapter in early 2013.
"yes. Looking like January," so the director/writer tweeted in reply to a question about whether or not "Girls" will return for a season 2. The critically-acclaimed series was previously launched on HBO on April 14.
The cable channel ordered the second season of the dark comedy in late April, after it grossed 3.8 million total weekly viewers. The first season wrapped this Sunday, June 17, with a huge shocker as Jessa impulsively married Thomas John, the man whom she and Marnie met in episode 8.
Shoshanna lost her virginity to Ray after saying "everyone's a dumb w***e," while Marnie moved out of the apartment she shared with Hannah.
More Girls News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars