JWoww Quits Smoking, Calls Snooki 'Over-Concerned Mom'
Jennifer "JWoww" Farley and Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi got together to promote their upcoming reality TV show. In one of the promo interviews, 26-year-old JWoww revealed she's moving toward a healthier lifestyle by ditching smoking.
"I quit smoking, but I'm worried about this summer," the hard-partying girl explained, referring to her return to Seaside Heights for the sixth season of "Jersey Shore". "I just know with all of the drinking it's going to be hard (not to smoke), but I'll have this."
Talking about her castmate's transition as a first-time mother, JWoww said the pregnant star was "over-concerned," but she's "proud" of her friend. "She still complains the same as she did when she was hung over, but now it's the 'I'm pregnant' excuse," she said.
Snooki herself admitted, "Obviously, there's a lot of symptoms that (stink), but then again, you're creating a baby inside of you, which is just so amazing. I think the best thing is having that excitement of being a mom. It's something I've never felt before."
The fiancee of Jionni LaValle said they hadn't talked about wedding just yet because the pregnancy wasn't planned. "We just want to have the baby first, and then maybe in about a year and a half, we'll start planning and have the baby in the wedding," she stated.
Their TV show itself is "basically us outside the shore ... real-life drama," JWoww gushed. She's not worried about a possible rivalry with the "Jersey Shore" as explaining, "I don't think it will beat Jersey Shore, but our fans are so great and we have so much support from young girls, ... obviously it would be embarrassing if it flops."
"Snooki & JWoww" will premiere on June 21 on MTV.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences