'The Killing' Cast Member on the Killer Reveal: I Feel Like There Is Justice
After keeping viewers curious about who killed Rosie Larsen, "The Killing" has finally answered the burning question in the season 2 finale. At the end of the anticipated episode, [SPOILER ALERT!] Rosie's aunt Terry Marek admits to having committing the murder by driving a car with Rosie inside into a lake, not knowing that the victim was her own niece.
Sharing about how she feels after it's revealed that her character is the real culprit, Jamie Anne Allman tells The Hollywood Reporter, "I don't know if I would say happy but I would say fulfilled." She adds, "I feel like there is justice and a lot of people got to know someone who made a lot of bad choices. And have a little more understanding as to why she made those choices."
The actress goes on revealing that she is disgusted by Terry so much that she "killed" her alter-ego after filming the season ender. "On my last day of working, I was so sick of looking in the mirror and curling my hair and seeing Terry every time in the mirror. I cut bangs on my last day of work and just killed Terry right away. I just had to start anew," she says with a laugh.
Describing the situation during the showrunner roundtable to discuss Rosie's killer as intense, shocking and surprising, Allman recalls, "I was crying because it was the worst betrayal ever because she got Rosie involved. All the things that she had done to get her to that place and the fact that she kissed Stan [Larsen], it's a tragic reveal is what I feel [it was]."
Asked whether or not Rosie's parent will ever forgive Terry, Allman is optimistic that Mitch will show her mercy. "If there was another episode of that storyline continuing, I would feel Mitch would definitely forgive Terry," she replies before explaining further, "I feel like Mitch was there for her even in that moment. Maybe not Stan, but I think Mitch could. Yea, he wanted to kill her."
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO