Nick Stahl Leaves Rehab Against Doctor's Advice
Nick Stahl, the "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" star who sparked death scare when he was reported missing last May, reportedly has checked out of rehab. According to E! News, the actor "walked out against doctors' advice."
"He left a week ago," a source told the publication about Nick's departure. "He just didn't want to be there anymore...It is very sad. He's still struggling and has yet to hit rock bottom. Everyone is extremely worried about him."
Nick allegedly was spotted in downtown Los Angeles earlier this month, but it's unclear where he's now. His wife Roseann, who previously filed police report on his disappearance, did not immediately offer her comment when asked one.
Nick Stahl sent an email to let his family and friends know that he was fine and enrolled in a 30-day rehab program, a few days after "worrying everyone." "I'm relieved," Rose said back then. "But I'm also skeptical that he really in rehab."
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms