Nick Stahl Leaves Rehab Against Doctor's Advice
Nick Stahl, the "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" star who sparked death scare when he was reported missing last May, reportedly has checked out of rehab. According to E! News, the actor "walked out against doctors' advice."
"He left a week ago," a source told the publication about Nick's departure. "He just didn't want to be there anymore...It is very sad. He's still struggling and has yet to hit rock bottom. Everyone is extremely worried about him."
Nick allegedly was spotted in downtown Los Angeles earlier this month, but it's unclear where he's now. His wife Roseann, who previously filed police report on his disappearance, did not immediately offer her comment when asked one.
Nick Stahl sent an email to let his family and friends know that he was fine and enrolled in a 30-day rehab program, a few days after "worrying everyone." "I'm relieved," Rose said back then. "But I'm also skeptical that he really in rehab."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory