Nick Stahl Leaves Rehab Against Doctor's Advice
Nick Stahl, the "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" star who sparked death scare when he was reported missing last May, reportedly has checked out of rehab. According to E! News, the actor "walked out against doctors' advice."
"He left a week ago," a source told the publication about Nick's departure. "He just didn't want to be there anymore...It is very sad. He's still struggling and has yet to hit rock bottom. Everyone is extremely worried about him."
Nick allegedly was spotted in downtown Los Angeles earlier this month, but it's unclear where he's now. His wife Roseann, who previously filed police report on his disappearance, did not immediately offer her comment when asked one.
Nick Stahl sent an email to let his family and friends know that he was fine and enrolled in a 30-day rehab program, a few days after "worrying everyone." "I'm relieved," Rose said back then. "But I'm also skeptical that he really in rehab."
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs