Nick Stahl Leaves Rehab Against Doctor's Advice
Nick Stahl, the "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" star who sparked death scare when he was reported missing last May, reportedly has checked out of rehab. According to E! News, the actor "walked out against doctors' advice."
"He left a week ago," a source told the publication about Nick's departure. "He just didn't want to be there anymore...It is very sad. He's still struggling and has yet to hit rock bottom. Everyone is extremely worried about him."
Nick allegedly was spotted in downtown Los Angeles earlier this month, but it's unclear where he's now. His wife Roseann, who previously filed police report on his disappearance, did not immediately offer her comment when asked one.
Nick Stahl sent an email to let his family and friends know that he was fine and enrolled in a 30-day rehab program, a few days after "worrying everyone." "I'm relieved," Rose said back then. "But I'm also skeptical that he really in rehab."
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak