Nick Stahl Leaves Rehab Against Doctor's Advice
Nick Stahl, the "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines" star who sparked death scare when he was reported missing last May, reportedly has checked out of rehab. According to E! News, the actor "walked out against doctors' advice."
"He left a week ago," a source told the publication about Nick's departure. "He just didn't want to be there anymore...It is very sad. He's still struggling and has yet to hit rock bottom. Everyone is extremely worried about him."
Nick allegedly was spotted in downtown Los Angeles earlier this month, but it's unclear where he's now. His wife Roseann, who previously filed police report on his disappearance, did not immediately offer her comment when asked one.
Nick Stahl sent an email to let his family and friends know that he was fine and enrolled in a 30-day rehab program, a few days after "worrying everyone." "I'm relieved," Rose said back then. "But I'm also skeptical that he really in rehab."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding