Bill and Giuliana Rancic Expecting a Baby Boy
Bill Rancic and Giuliana Rancic are having a baby boy. The over-the-moon couple revealed the sex of their first child to friends and family members when throwing a baby shower in Los Angeles on Sunday, June 17.
"We are beyond excited to be having a little boy," Bill gushed. The E! News female anchor shared the same excitement with her husband, "We are so ready for everything that comes with being a new mom and dad! We just can't wait!"
Bill and Giuliana announced that they were expecting a baby via gestational surrogate just a few months after she underwent successful double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery. "We're so thrilled that it finally happened for us," the breast cancer survivor said.
Before breaking the baby news, Giuliana said on "Today" show, "At the end of the day, whether you have a baby naturally, through adoption, through surrogacy, it's your baby. You're going to love that baby and that's all that matters."
It's unclear whether the couple have decided the name for the baby, but she once tweeted to her fans, "We want to know what you think @GiulianaRancic should name her baby (boy or girl). Use #BabyG to make suggestions." She added, "#NotBilliana:)."
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'