Bill and Giuliana Rancic Expecting a Baby Boy
Bill Rancic and Giuliana Rancic are having a baby boy. The over-the-moon couple revealed the sex of their first child to friends and family members when throwing a baby shower in Los Angeles on Sunday, June 17.
"We are beyond excited to be having a little boy," Bill gushed. The E! News female anchor shared the same excitement with her husband, "We are so ready for everything that comes with being a new mom and dad! We just can't wait!"
Bill and Giuliana announced that they were expecting a baby via gestational surrogate just a few months after she underwent successful double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery. "We're so thrilled that it finally happened for us," the breast cancer survivor said.
Before breaking the baby news, Giuliana said on "Today" show, "At the end of the day, whether you have a baby naturally, through adoption, through surrogacy, it's your baby. You're going to love that baby and that's all that matters."
It's unclear whether the couple have decided the name for the baby, but she once tweeted to her fans, "We want to know what you think @GiulianaRancic should name her baby (boy or girl). Use #BabyG to make suggestions." She added, "#NotBilliana:)."
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts