Bill and Giuliana Rancic Expecting a Baby Boy
Bill Rancic and Giuliana Rancic are having a baby boy. The over-the-moon couple revealed the sex of their first child to friends and family members when throwing a baby shower in Los Angeles on Sunday, June 17.
"We are beyond excited to be having a little boy," Bill gushed. The E! News female anchor shared the same excitement with her husband, "We are so ready for everything that comes with being a new mom and dad! We just can't wait!"
Bill and Giuliana announced that they were expecting a baby via gestational surrogate just a few months after she underwent successful double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery. "We're so thrilled that it finally happened for us," the breast cancer survivor said.
Before breaking the baby news, Giuliana said on "Today" show, "At the end of the day, whether you have a baby naturally, through adoption, through surrogacy, it's your baby. You're going to love that baby and that's all that matters."
It's unclear whether the couple have decided the name for the baby, but she once tweeted to her fans, "We want to know what you think @GiulianaRancic should name her baby (boy or girl). Use #BabyG to make suggestions." She added, "#NotBilliana:)."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3