Bill and Giuliana Rancic Expecting a Baby Boy
Bill Rancic and Giuliana Rancic are having a baby boy. The over-the-moon couple revealed the sex of their first child to friends and family members when throwing a baby shower in Los Angeles on Sunday, June 17.
"We are beyond excited to be having a little boy," Bill gushed. The E! News female anchor shared the same excitement with her husband, "We are so ready for everything that comes with being a new mom and dad! We just can't wait!"
Bill and Giuliana announced that they were expecting a baby via gestational surrogate just a few months after she underwent successful double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery. "We're so thrilled that it finally happened for us," the breast cancer survivor said.
Before breaking the baby news, Giuliana said on "Today" show, "At the end of the day, whether you have a baby naturally, through adoption, through surrogacy, it's your baby. You're going to love that baby and that's all that matters."
It's unclear whether the couple have decided the name for the baby, but she once tweeted to her fans, "We want to know what you think @GiulianaRancic should name her baby (boy or girl). Use #BabyG to make suggestions." She added, "#NotBilliana:)."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns