Bill and Giuliana Rancic Expecting a Baby Boy
Bill Rancic and Giuliana Rancic are having a baby boy. The over-the-moon couple revealed the sex of their first child to friends and family members when throwing a baby shower in Los Angeles on Sunday, June 17.
"We are beyond excited to be having a little boy," Bill gushed. The E! News female anchor shared the same excitement with her husband, "We are so ready for everything that comes with being a new mom and dad! We just can't wait!"
Bill and Giuliana announced that they were expecting a baby via gestational surrogate just a few months after she underwent successful double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery. "We're so thrilled that it finally happened for us," the breast cancer survivor said.
Before breaking the baby news, Giuliana said on "Today" show, "At the end of the day, whether you have a baby naturally, through adoption, through surrogacy, it's your baby. You're going to love that baby and that's all that matters."
It's unclear whether the couple have decided the name for the baby, but she once tweeted to her fans, "We want to know what you think @GiulianaRancic should name her baby (boy or girl). Use #BabyG to make suggestions." She added, "#NotBilliana:)."
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch