Pixar's 'Brave' Unveils Touching Clip to Celebrate Father's Day
A touching clip from "Brave" has been released in time for the Father's Day. The footage is studded with scenes that see Princess Merida's close relationship with her father King Fergus from when she was a little girl to the time when she's grown up. It has heartfelt taglines about fathers that read, "They guide us. They know us best. They stand by us."
"Brave" itself revolves around courageous Merida, a Scottish princess who confronts tradition, destiny and the fiercest of beasts. Determined to carve her own path in life, she defies an age-old custom sacred to the uproarious lords of the land.
Merida's actions inadvertently unleash chaos and fury in the kingdom, and when she turns to an eccentric old Witch for help, she is granted an ill-fated wish. The ensuing peril forces the princess to discover the meaning of true bravery in order to undo a beastly curse before it's too late.
To be released in the United States on June 22, "Brave" is directed by Mark Andrews. The voice cast ensemble include Kelly Macdonald as Princess Merida, Billy Connolly as King Fergus, and Emma Thompson as Queen Elinor.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'