Kelly Rowland Has a Lot of Fun in 'Summer Dreaming' Music Video
Kelly Rowland knows how to enjoy the shiny sky in a newly-released music video for her new track "Summer Dreaming". The R&B songstress is featured dancing with the backdrop of a beautiful scenery in the clip, while a group of youngsters hit the beach in other scenes.
The visual was filmed in Barcelona, Spain under the direction of Annick Wolfers. In a previously shared behind-the-scene video, the director and the singer explained that the concept of the clip is all about having fun and enjoying the summer.
As for the song, it was a remix of a track which was originally sung by Kate Yania more than a decade before. She teamed up with Project B to re-record it and gave a modern twist with fresh dance beats. The track will be featured in the new Bacardi commercials in Europe.
An official launch party for the song will take place in Berlin on July 8. "I'm so looking forward to the party. We want to celebrate and have fun," so the former Destiny's Child member gushed about the upcoming event. "Berlin, the party metropolis, is exactly the right place for it."
Kelly Rowland's "Summer Dreaming" Music Video
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby