Two Crew Members of 'Liz and Dick' Leave Production Due to Exhaustion
The production of "Liz & Dick" has taken its toll not only on lead actress Lindsay Lohan, but also on some crew members. After the 25-year-old star suffered from exhaustion and dehydration, two staffers in the hair department left the production on Saturday, June 16 due to similar reason.
A source told Deadline that the two crew members went to the hospital with "severe dehydration and exhaustion." The crew of the Lifetime TV movie, which chronicles the romance of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, has reportedly been working 20 or more hours a day.
Paramedics were previously called by "Liz & Dick" producers to Lohan's room after she didn't answer the door. Her publicist Steve Honig later confirmed that she was indeed examined, but never taken to a hospital.
Addressing the health scare, the Kimmie Keagan of "Ugly Betty" took to her Twitter on Saturday to say that she was exhausted after working a grueling schedule on the biopic. "Note to self.. After working 85hours in 4days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion," so she wrote, before adding that she has returned on the set.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik