Lindsay Lohan Tweeted About Being Unconscious
Lindsay Lohan takes her unconscious incident lightly, tweeting that she was merely exhausted from the grueling shooting schedule. The actress, who is filming "Liz & Dick", also mentioned about "cute" paramedics.
In a two-part acknowledgment, she wrote, "Note to self.. After working 85hours in 4days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion & 7 paramedics MIGHT show up @ your door.... Hopefully theyre cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down. XL @mrsalperez -back on set".
Paramedics reportedly were called to her hotel room in Marina del Rey when she did not open the door. Her representative later confirmed that the actress "worked a grueling schedule the past few days. She was on set last night at 7 pm and worked through the night until 8 am this morning. She took a nap before shooting her final scene".
Contrary to reports, Lohan was never taken to the hospital.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival