Lindsay Lohan Tweeted About Being Unconscious
Lindsay Lohan takes her unconscious incident lightly, tweeting that she was merely exhausted from the grueling shooting schedule. The actress, who is filming "Liz & Dick", also mentioned about "cute" paramedics.
In a two-part acknowledgment, she wrote, "Note to self.. After working 85hours in 4days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion & 7 paramedics MIGHT show up @ your door.... Hopefully theyre cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down. XL @mrsalperez -back on set".
Paramedics reportedly were called to her hotel room in Marina del Rey when she did not open the door. Her representative later confirmed that the actress "worked a grueling schedule the past few days. She was on set last night at 7 pm and worked through the night until 8 am this morning. She took a nap before shooting her final scene".
Contrary to reports, Lohan was never taken to the hospital.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'