'The Killing' Actor on Season 2 Finale: The Case Is 'Entirely Resolved'
"The Killing" season 2 will have a satisfying ending, according to Billy Campbell. Speaking to E! Online, the actor, who plays politician Darren Richmond, claims that the season finale will close the case that started in the first season.
"Maybe some hint of something to come, but this season and this case are entirely resolved," so he says, promising that "there is no cliffhanger about this season." Calling the episode "pretty terrific," the "Bram Stoker's Dracula" star adds that it's both shocking and perfect.
"All I can say is that I think the ending is perfect," so the 52-year-old thesp gushes. "I think it's both a shock and it makes perfect sense. Actually kind of a double shock."
Back in 2011, the crime series received a backlash for not solving the murder case of Rosie Larsen. Richmond, however, sees the positive thing of it as sharing, "The only thing that really occurred to me is, 'Wow, there's a lot of people who are passionate about the show.' "
The last episode of "The Killing" season 2 will air Sunday, June 17 at 9 P.M. on AMC. It will answer the burning question about who killed Rosie.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed