'The Killing' Actor on Season 2 Finale: The Case Is 'Entirely Resolved'
"The Killing" season 2 will have a satisfying ending, according to Billy Campbell. Speaking to E! Online, the actor, who plays politician Darren Richmond, claims that the season finale will close the case that started in the first season.
"Maybe some hint of something to come, but this season and this case are entirely resolved," so he says, promising that "there is no cliffhanger about this season." Calling the episode "pretty terrific," the "Bram Stoker's Dracula" star adds that it's both shocking and perfect.
"All I can say is that I think the ending is perfect," so the 52-year-old thesp gushes. "I think it's both a shock and it makes perfect sense. Actually kind of a double shock."
Back in 2011, the crime series received a backlash for not solving the murder case of Rosie Larsen. Richmond, however, sees the positive thing of it as sharing, "The only thing that really occurred to me is, 'Wow, there's a lot of people who are passionate about the show.' "
The last episode of "The Killing" season 2 will air Sunday, June 17 at 9 P.M. on AMC. It will answer the burning question about who killed Rosie.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'