'The Killing' Actor on Season 2 Finale: The Case Is 'Entirely Resolved'
"The Killing" season 2 will have a satisfying ending, according to Billy Campbell. Speaking to E! Online, the actor, who plays politician Darren Richmond, claims that the season finale will close the case that started in the first season.
"Maybe some hint of something to come, but this season and this case are entirely resolved," so he says, promising that "there is no cliffhanger about this season." Calling the episode "pretty terrific," the "Bram Stoker's Dracula" star adds that it's both shocking and perfect.
"All I can say is that I think the ending is perfect," so the 52-year-old thesp gushes. "I think it's both a shock and it makes perfect sense. Actually kind of a double shock."
Back in 2011, the crime series received a backlash for not solving the murder case of Rosie Larsen. Richmond, however, sees the positive thing of it as sharing, "The only thing that really occurred to me is, 'Wow, there's a lot of people who are passionate about the show.' "
The last episode of "The Killing" season 2 will air Sunday, June 17 at 9 P.M. on AMC. It will answer the burning question about who killed Rosie.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show