'The Killing' Actor on Season 2 Finale: The Case Is 'Entirely Resolved'
"The Killing" season 2 will have a satisfying ending, according to Billy Campbell. Speaking to E! Online, the actor, who plays politician Darren Richmond, claims that the season finale will close the case that started in the first season.
"Maybe some hint of something to come, but this season and this case are entirely resolved," so he says, promising that "there is no cliffhanger about this season." Calling the episode "pretty terrific," the "Bram Stoker's Dracula" star adds that it's both shocking and perfect.
"All I can say is that I think the ending is perfect," so the 52-year-old thesp gushes. "I think it's both a shock and it makes perfect sense. Actually kind of a double shock."
Back in 2011, the crime series received a backlash for not solving the murder case of Rosie Larsen. Richmond, however, sees the positive thing of it as sharing, "The only thing that really occurred to me is, 'Wow, there's a lot of people who are passionate about the show.' "
The last episode of "The Killing" season 2 will air Sunday, June 17 at 9 P.M. on AMC. It will answer the burning question about who killed Rosie.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'