'The Killing' Actor on Season 2 Finale: The Case Is 'Entirely Resolved'
"The Killing" season 2 will have a satisfying ending, according to Billy Campbell. Speaking to E! Online, the actor, who plays politician Darren Richmond, claims that the season finale will close the case that started in the first season.
"Maybe some hint of something to come, but this season and this case are entirely resolved," so he says, promising that "there is no cliffhanger about this season." Calling the episode "pretty terrific," the "Bram Stoker's Dracula" star adds that it's both shocking and perfect.
"All I can say is that I think the ending is perfect," so the 52-year-old thesp gushes. "I think it's both a shock and it makes perfect sense. Actually kind of a double shock."
Back in 2011, the crime series received a backlash for not solving the murder case of Rosie Larsen. Richmond, however, sees the positive thing of it as sharing, "The only thing that really occurred to me is, 'Wow, there's a lot of people who are passionate about the show.' "
The last episode of "The Killing" season 2 will air Sunday, June 17 at 9 P.M. on AMC. It will answer the burning question about who killed Rosie.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group