'Anger Management' Clips: Charlie Sheen Can't Understand Women
Some scenes from Charlie Sheen's new sitcom "Anger Management" have been shared for viewing pleasure ahead of the show premiere. Though short, some of the newly-released clips manage to reveal that his character has issues about understanding women.
In one snippet, Sheen's Charlie takes off his pants as he thinks that his female therapist invites him to have sex with her when she wants to trade her clothes. Another clip, meanwhile, sees him learning that his then wife was actually wanting to have a baby instead of a new car when she slept naked in the past.
Joined by Selma Blair and Shawnee Smith who play Charlie's therapist and ex-wife respectively, Sheen portrays a former basketball player who now becomes a therapist specializing in anger management. "It's half workplace and half personal life but there's an organic flow back and forth," so showrunner Bruce Helford described the storyline.
The show will premiere Thursday, June 28 at 9/8c on FX with two back-to-back episodes. Sheen's real-life ex-wife Denise Richards will guest star as the business partner of Smith's character.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding