'Anger Management' Clips: Charlie Sheen Can't Understand Women
Some scenes from Charlie Sheen's new sitcom "Anger Management" have been shared for viewing pleasure ahead of the show premiere. Though short, some of the newly-released clips manage to reveal that his character has issues about understanding women.
In one snippet, Sheen's Charlie takes off his pants as he thinks that his female therapist invites him to have sex with her when she wants to trade her clothes. Another clip, meanwhile, sees him learning that his then wife was actually wanting to have a baby instead of a new car when she slept naked in the past.
Joined by Selma Blair and Shawnee Smith who play Charlie's therapist and ex-wife respectively, Sheen portrays a former basketball player who now becomes a therapist specializing in anger management. "It's half workplace and half personal life but there's an organic flow back and forth," so showrunner Bruce Helford described the storyline.
The show will premiere Thursday, June 28 at 9/8c on FX with two back-to-back episodes. Sheen's real-life ex-wife Denise Richards will guest star as the business partner of Smith's character.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal