'Anger Management' Clips: Charlie Sheen Can't Understand Women
Some scenes from Charlie Sheen's new sitcom "Anger Management" have been shared for viewing pleasure ahead of the show premiere. Though short, some of the newly-released clips manage to reveal that his character has issues about understanding women.
In one snippet, Sheen's Charlie takes off his pants as he thinks that his female therapist invites him to have sex with her when she wants to trade her clothes. Another clip, meanwhile, sees him learning that his then wife was actually wanting to have a baby instead of a new car when she slept naked in the past.
Joined by Selma Blair and Shawnee Smith who play Charlie's therapist and ex-wife respectively, Sheen portrays a former basketball player who now becomes a therapist specializing in anger management. "It's half workplace and half personal life but there's an organic flow back and forth," so showrunner Bruce Helford described the storyline.
The show will premiere Thursday, June 28 at 9/8c on FX with two back-to-back episodes. Sheen's real-life ex-wife Denise Richards will guest star as the business partner of Smith's character.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch