'Anger Management' Clips: Charlie Sheen Can't Understand Women
Some scenes from Charlie Sheen's new sitcom "Anger Management" have been shared for viewing pleasure ahead of the show premiere. Though short, some of the newly-released clips manage to reveal that his character has issues about understanding women.
In one snippet, Sheen's Charlie takes off his pants as he thinks that his female therapist invites him to have sex with her when she wants to trade her clothes. Another clip, meanwhile, sees him learning that his then wife was actually wanting to have a baby instead of a new car when she slept naked in the past.
Joined by Selma Blair and Shawnee Smith who play Charlie's therapist and ex-wife respectively, Sheen portrays a former basketball player who now becomes a therapist specializing in anger management. "It's half workplace and half personal life but there's an organic flow back and forth," so showrunner Bruce Helford described the storyline.
The show will premiere Thursday, June 28 at 9/8c on FX with two back-to-back episodes. Sheen's real-life ex-wife Denise Richards will guest star as the business partner of Smith's character.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics