First Look at Geriatric Ben Stiller and Kristen Wiig on 'Secret Life of Walter Mitty' Set
Ben Stiller and Kristen Wiig have undergone very drastic physical transformations for their roles in "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty". The two looked nearly unrecognizable in old-age makeup while filming a scene for the comedy movie in New York on Friday, June 14.
Stiller was photographed looking nearly 40 years older with white hair and round-framed spectacles. He finished off his dramatic makeover with a gray long coat, a bowtie and a red scarf. Wiig, meanwhile, looked classy in a green trench coat that she paired with a matching cap and a pair of furry boots.
In "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty", Stiller plays the titular character who likes to imagine himself as a hero experiencing great adventures. His dream comes true when he accidently meets a mysterious woman who hands him a little black book.
According to the woman, the book contains the locations of the Dutch crown jewels hidden since World War II. Soon, Mitty finds himself in the middle of a confusing conspiracy and has to admit that being a hero in real life isn't that easy.
A remake of the 1947 Danny Kaye film "Finds Walter Mitty", the upcoming comedy is directed by Stiller himself with Steven Conrad penning the script. Also supporting the flick are Shirley MacLaine, Adam Scott and Kathryn Hahn. The movie will be released in the U.S. on Christmas Day in 2013.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'