First Look at Geriatric Ben Stiller and Kristen Wiig on 'Secret Life of Walter Mitty' Set
Ben Stiller and Kristen Wiig have undergone very drastic physical transformations for their roles in "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty". The two looked nearly unrecognizable in old-age makeup while filming a scene for the comedy movie in New York on Friday, June 14.
Stiller was photographed looking nearly 40 years older with white hair and round-framed spectacles. He finished off his dramatic makeover with a gray long coat, a bowtie and a red scarf. Wiig, meanwhile, looked classy in a green trench coat that she paired with a matching cap and a pair of furry boots.
In "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty", Stiller plays the titular character who likes to imagine himself as a hero experiencing great adventures. His dream comes true when he accidently meets a mysterious woman who hands him a little black book.
According to the woman, the book contains the locations of the Dutch crown jewels hidden since World War II. Soon, Mitty finds himself in the middle of a confusing conspiracy and has to admit that being a hero in real life isn't that easy.
A remake of the 1947 Danny Kaye film "Finds Walter Mitty", the upcoming comedy is directed by Stiller himself with Steven Conrad penning the script. Also supporting the flick are Shirley MacLaine, Adam Scott and Kathryn Hahn. The movie will be released in the U.S. on Christmas Day in 2013.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight