First Look at Geriatric Ben Stiller and Kristen Wiig on 'Secret Life of Walter Mitty' Set
Ben Stiller and Kristen Wiig have undergone very drastic physical transformations for their roles in "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty". The two looked nearly unrecognizable in old-age makeup while filming a scene for the comedy movie in New York on Friday, June 14.
Stiller was photographed looking nearly 40 years older with white hair and round-framed spectacles. He finished off his dramatic makeover with a gray long coat, a bowtie and a red scarf. Wiig, meanwhile, looked classy in a green trench coat that she paired with a matching cap and a pair of furry boots.
In "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty", Stiller plays the titular character who likes to imagine himself as a hero experiencing great adventures. His dream comes true when he accidently meets a mysterious woman who hands him a little black book.
According to the woman, the book contains the locations of the Dutch crown jewels hidden since World War II. Soon, Mitty finds himself in the middle of a confusing conspiracy and has to admit that being a hero in real life isn't that easy.
A remake of the 1947 Danny Kaye film "Finds Walter Mitty", the upcoming comedy is directed by Stiller himself with Steven Conrad penning the script. Also supporting the flick are Shirley MacLaine, Adam Scott and Kathryn Hahn. The movie will be released in the U.S. on Christmas Day in 2013.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says