First Look at Geriatric Ben Stiller and Kristen Wiig on 'Secret Life of Walter Mitty' Set
Ben Stiller and Kristen Wiig have undergone very drastic physical transformations for their roles in "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty". The two looked nearly unrecognizable in old-age makeup while filming a scene for the comedy movie in New York on Friday, June 14.
Stiller was photographed looking nearly 40 years older with white hair and round-framed spectacles. He finished off his dramatic makeover with a gray long coat, a bowtie and a red scarf. Wiig, meanwhile, looked classy in a green trench coat that she paired with a matching cap and a pair of furry boots.
In "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty", Stiller plays the titular character who likes to imagine himself as a hero experiencing great adventures. His dream comes true when he accidently meets a mysterious woman who hands him a little black book.
According to the woman, the book contains the locations of the Dutch crown jewels hidden since World War II. Soon, Mitty finds himself in the middle of a confusing conspiracy and has to admit that being a hero in real life isn't that easy.
A remake of the 1947 Danny Kaye film "Finds Walter Mitty", the upcoming comedy is directed by Stiller himself with Steven Conrad penning the script. Also supporting the flick are Shirley MacLaine, Adam Scott and Kathryn Hahn. The movie will be released in the U.S. on Christmas Day in 2013.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'